ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Help With Protections CASES METHOT

by EMILG0NZA - 05-09-2020 - 03:51 PM
Ok So I put all the Stuff and all its good asf But When Im On a Lobby Without having the protections ON The Lobby haves Bugs Like 

Players Dosent Respawn Cops and Helicopter ETC .... Im thinking that maybe i need to have a bypass or put a break point Some one can help me Out 

PD: With The VOID Methot GTAVOnline Just Crash
Disc = 0xemiil
(05-09-2020 - 03:51 PM)FeetForFree Wrote: Ok So I put all the Stuff and all its good asf But When Im On a Lobby Without having the protections ON The Lobby haves Bugs Like 

Players Dosent Respawn Cops and Helicopter ETC .... Im thinking that maybe i need to have a bypass or put a break point Some one can help me Out 

hi there you have to be careful because sometimes people post fake code :( something that they will post saying its some kind of protection and it will mess up your menu, Make the peds so they are in god mode, or creates issues with people being able to get into there cars etc, The people who do this are counter productive for the community which is a real shame, But like with everything there is always someone that wants to mess things up,  When adding protections if your not sure of the source always test them in a lobby with other modders to check that everything appears to be working ok, always tag and also date your code changes so that you can go back if you start to get issues I always start blocks of code with //[QBS]a any comments etc then at the end of the block of code //[QBS]s   i will tend to add the date as well in the opening tag. Hope that helps in some way regards Richard. Im new at this too but doing ok...
(05-09-2020 - 04:14 PM)quadrant2005 Wrote:
(05-09-2020 - 03:51 PM)FeetForFree Wrote: Ok So I put all the Stuff and all its good asf But When Im On a Lobby Without having the protections ON The Lobby haves Bugs Like 

hi there you have to be careful because sometimes people post fake code :( something that they will post saying its some kind of protection and it will mess up your menu, Make the peds so they are in god mode, or creates issues with people being able to get into there cars etc, The people who do this are counter productive for the community which is a real shame, But like with everything there is always someone that wants to mess things up,  When adding protections if your not sure of the source always test them in a lobby with other modders to check that everything appears to be working ok, always tag and also date your code changes so that you can go back if you start to get issues I always start blocks of code with //[QBS]a any comments etc then at the end of the block of code //[QBS]s   i will tend to add the date as well in the opening tag. Hope that helps in some way regards Richard. Im new at this too but doing ok...
Yes I know maybe there someone that just wanna fuck all
Disc = 0xemiil
What Protections Have U Implemented? You Need To Elaborate More, Otherwise People Cant Advise On A Solution.
2021 Best Be Better Then 2020
(05-12-2020 - 04:39 AM)trinity7 Wrote: What Protections Have U Implemented? You Need To Elaborate More, Otherwise People Cant Advise On A Solution.
Like case SCRIPTED_GAME_EVENT: This Type Of Protections I just Wanna Know if there its a solution I just add to my mod menu And withaout having ON The Lobby Gets Strange Like Cops Dont Die and Players Dosent Respawn Shits Like That I Know that maybe When u Active the Bool U can get one of that Problems But Withaout Having ON The Lobby Go Craizy
Disc = 0xemiil

deke avlas j0t0

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)