ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Garage Bypass

by BModzMasterTM - 06-27-2021 - 08:21 PM
This is just a modded TU to be able to store rare vehicles inside ur garage and insure them without modloaders, modded color HUD or any other shit added to the original game, just garage bypass to have fun storing modded vehicles, a few month ago i was looking for this and i cant found it anywhere so i decided to do by my own and today i decided to release it here if someone like me was looking for this, this TU also contains modded content creator for deathmatches and captures with modded objects, vehicles and peds to create ur own modded activities like old style modding without any shit of the toxic actual modding centred on crash or fuck other players
Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

U can also add things or modify it, the scripts that i modded were am_contact_requests, am_mp_property_int, am_mp_property_ext, carmod_shop, freemode (those for garage bypass), fm_capture_creator and fm_deathmatch_creator
thank you for release
can you make a tutorial on how you modded/edited the scripts?
niceeeeee thankssss loool
(06-27-2021 - 08:21 PM)BModzMasterTM Wrote: This is just a modded TU to be able to store rare vehicles inside ur garage and insure them without modloaders, modded color HUD or any other shit added to the original game, just garage bypass to have fun storing modded vehicles, a few month ago i was looking for this and i cant found it anywhere so i decided to do by my own and today i decided to release it here if someone like me was looking for this, this TU also contains modded content creator for deathmatches and captures with modded objects, vehicles and peds to create ur own modded activities like old style modding without any shit of the toxic actual modding centred on crash or fuck other players
Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

nice dude
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Leeching
(07-25-2021 - 04:24 AM)mike_anime Wrote: can you make a tutorial on how you modded/edited the scripts?
its so easy to do it, just extract the scripts that i said and change the hashes of the vehicles to 00000000 and thats it, u will be able to store rare vehicles in ur garage, the same for modded content created, change the hashes of the existent objects for the hshes of the modded objects and thats it

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)