ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Xbox 360 || Free Recoveries & Lobby Gamemodes >>> Black Ops II

by Nix - 10-28-2016 - 12:54 PM
XBOX 360 100% FREE RECOVERIES AND MODS >>> BLACK OPS II
CREATE AN ACCOUNT ON DEMONFORUMS TO GET YOUR XBOX LIVE ACCOUNT MODDED RIGHT NOW!
INTERESTED IN DONATING? CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE AN UPGRADE ON DEMONFORUMS!

DO YOU WANT YOUR ACCOUNT MODDED FOR FREE? CLICK BELOW IF YOU DO!
Spoiler Show
You will need to create an account on DemonForums in order to message me your details. Don't worry, the only thing I need from you is your time.

Click here or click the link below you.
http://demonforums.net/member.php?action...ferrer=214

Step 1: Click on the 'Register' button.
[Image: 448089a442224c3d6ce0af02d0563d69.png]

[Image: 5b7MfxS.png]

Step 2: Read the Registration Agreement and click 'I Agree'.
[Image: a2b05e36a1bd9b20273d0c381893b612.png]

Step 3
  • Enter in your email
  • Enter your gamertag or any other name you want.
  • Think of a password you can remember and enter it in, but make sure you remember it.
  • Tick the Human Verification
  • Answer the security questions (What does 2+2 equal or something along those lines)
Once you're done, click on 'Submit Registration'.
[Image: 285b69555b9727d6ffc4c7bad9ba2849.png]

Step 4
Once you've done everything, click below to private message me.
http://demonforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=214

Include your account details, and what you want modded on Black Ops II.
[Image: 3a7ebaf0f33aa8a15e1d730b82951927.png]

Courtesy to DemonForums, I've decided that I'll be opening an Xbox 360 recovery shop entirely for free with the best protections embedded. Ran on Xbls.Ninja, no charge whatsoever.

• We're legitimate, the only thing we'd be doing is modding your preferences. We don't read messages, friends, or anything else that can be a violation of your privacy.
  • Bans are out the window this time. We're running on the best server modding has to offer. As long as you keep your mouth shut about it, you have nothing to worry about.
  • If something happens, I promise I will try my best to get to each and every one of you as fast as possible. You can reach me by using the Private Message system DemonForum offers.

[Image: eKsQ1W5.png]
[Image: je8A8FY.png]

CONVINCED? CLICK BELOW TO LEARN HOW TO GET YOUR ACCOUNT MODDED!
Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

XBOX 360 100% FREE GAMEMODES AND LOBBIES >>> BLACK OPS II
CLICK HERE TO TAKE A LOOK AT DEMONFORUM'S OFFICIAL HALLOWEEN CONTEST!

This time, fun is part of the equation. If you're interested in those entertaining modded lobbies, I will suit your needs. Whether's it's you wanting XP or a round of Zombie Land, I got you covered. Just add the gamertag shown below and I'll get back to you with a friend request very soon, thanks!

CURRENT GAMEMODE

Zombie Land
The idea of Zombieland is much like Treyarch's own official gamemode, Zombies. The game consists of two teams, one being Humans and the other being
Zombies. Your job is to survive as long as you can before the Zombies forces you to join their ranks. Split-screening is usually not permitted, so you'll automatically be kicked. Boosting (Killing your Zombie friend over and over with tactical insertions) is not allowed. Play the game right. Hidden flags are prohibited, along with glitches or any other exploits you encounter (excluding the Drone map). Any threats to anyone whatsoever (booting, doxing, etc) is not tolerated at all and will be taken seriously. If you're capable, do NOT pick up any guns off the ground as a Zombie. It's a disappointing sight to everyone in the lobby.

Prop Hunt
Inspired by Gmod's Prop Hunt, Prop Hunt is a gamemode by which a set of players attempt to hide from the Seekers until the timer meets a resolution. You can choose from a variety of props depending on the map. You can be small, medium, or way too fucking huge. It's your pick, your item, your game.
Yes, you can kill the Seekers. It's fun this way, and it's personally more entertaining.
Any threats to anyone whatsoever (booting, doxing, etc) is not tolerated at all and will be taken seriously. Show sportsmanship, and that's that.

King of the Hill
King of the Hill is much like a free-for-all. You're teamed with no one, and your objective is to hold onto the flag for as long as you can until you reach 100 points. No guns, just knives. The person who would currently have the flag would need to agitate the other players by using an evasive strategy or maneuver in order to make sure that user doesn't get killed. Same procedure goes for next flag holders.

Death Run
Inspired by Gmod, Deathrun is a gamemode that requires team sportsmanship. One player will be attempting to kill the rest of the players by using a combination of traps and ambushes. Your job would be making sure you don't die by these traps and eventually killing off the player.
You must wait for your entire team to pass the trap! You cannot pass onto the next trap if the killer has not attended yet; this is not a race at all. If I see anyone running to the very end as fast as one could do will be kicked. Play nice.
Any threats to anyone whatsoever (booting, doxing, etc) is not tolerated at all and will be taken seriously. Show sportsmanship, and that's that.
Do not waste time if you beaten the map and gotten the knife. We would appreciate the killing to be as fast as possible. Kill the controller fast and without pace.

XP/Rank Lobbies
Whether it's XP, Camo, or All in One, I am sure to do it in order to fill your needs of reaching those levels of what Treyarch would naturally keep you from. In order to receive XP, you just need to keep rejoining and you'll generate XP as long as you continue to do so. These lobbies would usually last between 15-45 minutes, so there's enough to go around for everyone. Be of notice that this lobby will be in a private match; but you'll still be getting XP as if you were in a ranked match, easy peasy. You need to be at least level 55 or prestige master in order to obtain camos for your guns.

PERMANENTLY BANNED USERS:
Spoiler Show
You don't want to end up in here, trust me.
  • If you're going to be away from the game, I would appreciate you leaving in order to free up a slot for another player who is a more active.
  • The lobby would be a Friends Only so be sure to join the session once I've confirmed your request.
  • Do be aware that I will delete all friends once the lobby goes offline. This will occur in order to free up the slots. If you want to reach me, you can reach me on DF.
  • Do not make any noises that can be considered annoying.
  • Mute your microphone before listening to some music.

CONVINCED? CLICK BELOW TO LEARN HOW TO JOIN THE MODDED LOBBY!
The private gamertag is included. You'll be able to join the gamertag and add me.

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)