ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Draw Rect tool

by XBLxPhantom - 03-04-2019 - 07:37 AM
Haven't seen one of these in many menus lately. TBH i like them, I'm surprised more menus don't have them.
Has not been tested !!!! I just threw it together now. [It should work fine though]
Enjoy :D

Code:
Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

Easy to do anyway thanks for the share bro :)
i dont get why to post if its a simple native

Brazzers.com 
     TRM      

(03-04-2019 - 07:37 AM)XBLxPhantom Wrote: Haven't seen one of these in many menus lately. TBH i like them, I'm surprised more menus don't have them.
Has not been tested !!!! I just threw it together now. [It should work fine though]
Enjoy :D

Code:
Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

thx
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Leeching and Spamming is not allowed, please read the forum Rules upon your return.
(03-04-2019 - 01:51 PM)DewRific Wrote: i dont get why to post if its a simple native

Because apparently nobody else want's to take the time to make one of these, seeing as how Only 2 Paid menus I know of have it.... So i made one and dropped it here so hopefully more will add/Make there own
pretty useless in my opinion, by the time you code the draw tool you could of made your designs and positioned your rect but good release anyways mate nice one
Can agree they are pretty cool, and no one ever implements them
My code lmao easy to do it
(03-16-2019 - 12:43 AM)Marioriel Wrote: My code lmao easy to do it

Your code?  Finna so you Controlled my fingers while i wrote out this whole code ? Okay then Bud. Go try and claim someone else's work. lmao.
muito bom vou ver tambem master :)

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)