ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Blacklist

by XBLxPhantom - 02-04-2020 - 04:42 AM
Kl stuff may take a little look
(02-06-2020 - 06:04 PM)XBLxPhantom Wrote:
(02-06-2020 - 01:30 AM)DemonGhost Wrote:
(02-04-2020 - 04:42 AM)XBLxPhantom Wrote: Improved blacklist.
Saves 18 clients.
Give credits if you use it! :P
Code:
Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

MATE MISSING CODE!!! "Blacklist();" and by the waste of credit because the code is not saving no where lmao.
all you doing is calling sprintf withing it saving in a file.
It's not missing. I intentionally left it out because it would have been a bunch of code for nothing. Like I said in the Code, All that function does, is set the Blacklistedclient as your CurrentOption - 5 and change the submenu like a Player list would. And If you would actually Use your EYES, You could see that in fact, The names are being saved just fine.
I was just fucking with you but yes you are missing stuff like "enter name" need to add it to the code for everyone from your keyboard case.
i have the real code, contact me
(02-09-2020 - 01:48 AM)DemonGhost Wrote:
Saves 18 clients.
Code:
Hidden Content

MATE MISSING CODE!!! "Blacklist();" and by the waste of credit because the code is not saving no where lmao.
It's not missing. I intentionally left it out because it would have been a bunch of code for nothing. Like I said in the Code, All that function does, is set the Blacklistedclient as your CurrentOption - 5 and change the submenu like a Player list would. And If you would actually Use your EYES, You could see that in fact, The names are being saved just fine.
I was just fucking with you but yes you are missing stuff like "enter name" need to add it to the code for everyone from your keyboard case.
Everything that's needed is there. It's pretty easy to set up the keyboard func if you use your head lol.
MD: Trident
the best  FREE GTAV mod menu
kinda cool tbh i may use it and obv give credit !
(02-09-2020 - 06:24 PM)XBLxPhantom Wrote:
(02-09-2020 - 01:48 AM)DemonGhost Wrote:
Saves 18 clients.
Code:
Hidden Content

Everything that's needed is there. It's pretty easy to set up the keyboard func if you use your head lol.
I know what to do lol im just saying init

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)