ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Auto Waypoint teleporting [Like SRB]

by XBLxPhantom - 03-14-2019 - 04:29 AM
Got this done yesterday. I set the loop as always true in my menu. Just a preference. You can add it as an option in-menu if you'd like obviously. 

Code:
Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

Check your pms.
Loves memes. 
Codes some times. 
Always bored.
(03-14-2019 - 04:29 AM)XBLxPhantom Wrote: Got this done yesterday. I set the loop as always true in my menu. Just a preference. You can add it as an option in-menu if you'd like obviously. 

Code:
Hidden Content

Does the ped fall under the map with this code?
[Image: a8keeuutawx01.gif]
(03-15-2019 - 01:57 AM)iLLuminder Wrote:
(03-14-2019 - 04:29 AM)XBLxPhantom Wrote: Got this done yesterday. I set the loop as always true in my menu. Just a preference. You can add it as an option in-menu if you'd like obviously. 

Code:
Hidden Content

Does the ped fall under the map with this code?
No, your final point should be + 25.0f on the Z coord. So you'll be Above ground. BUT i've noticed while teleporting to Mt.Chiliad you will NOT land on the top of the mountain. I've got to fix this still.
Nice share, would be nice to have a visual with this release!
(03-15-2019 - 10:24 AM)Dread Wrote: Nice share, would be nice to have a visual with this release!

You don't need a visual whatsoever, it's explanatory by code. Are you 
Purposely Doing this.

It seems like alot of people on this forum are acting like they know nothing when it seems they do.
(03-15-2019 - 08:38 PM)dabexclusive Wrote:
(03-15-2019 - 10:24 AM)Dread Wrote: Nice share, would be nice to have a visual with this release!

You don't need a visual whatsoever, it's explanatory by code. Are you 
Purposely Doing this.

It seems like alot of people on this forum are acting like they know nothing when it seems they do.

Don't get the hostility, some people are visual learners, not everyone will think the same.

Code:
Hidden Content

Nice share man :)
Ill chrck this thanks

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)