ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

XDefiant Closed Beta Gameplay

by Rick - 04-20-2023 - 06:06 AM

It's at least 80% pc players, probably because it's difficulty to apply and install on console. So, if you're wondering why I suck, I'm playing in lobbies that are 80%+ PC users and there are no controller restrictions so you'll see some players using m&k. I liked the gameplay and character options. the settings are pretty customizable other than one preset I like from cod. but I have an Elite series 2 so I can simply remap it as preset on my controller.

However there was a few bugs I noticed, some you'll see in this video. Class 3 does not save for me. I restarted (console & game) with no avail. Another bug is you will some-times load into a bugged "match unlocks" screen after the match as the next match loads, however the issue is there's no way to get out and back to the lobby or pregame lobby, the back button referenced as 'b' in the video did not work when pressed several times, this has only happened to me once since then. so I was lucky to catch it in the video. I was only recording one game and when I went to exit to the pregame lobby to get to the main menu it would not work. I had to kill the game.

Over all - I think it's a really good fps game from Ubisoft, with character from various other Ubisoft published games that all have their own unique skills and passive abilities, etc. you have class loadouts similar to call of duty in-fact it has a few similarities to CoD such as the game-modes, all of which have decent sized maps, with a good spawn system.

if you're interested in applying for the beta and were not invited you can create an account on Ubisoft's website and register to be accepted.
Freelance .NET & PHP Developer and Personal/Product GFX Artist
[Image: glJMOVQ.gif]
Nice share man, The game is alright not the best but its decent.
Discord: TBENick | Read Community Rules | Staff Team | Need help PM me! | Webdesigner Contact for more! | Joined Staff: 03-31-2023
(04-20-2023 - 07:39 AM)NickxD Wrote: Nice share man, The game is alright not the best but its decent.
I totally agree man, mid game. I had good gameplay and a classic ubisoft feel but when it comes to fps shooters (cod spins) you gotta step outta your comfort zone and do something different to really get people's attention.
Freelance .NET & PHP Developer and Personal/Product GFX Artist
[Image: glJMOVQ.gif]
(04-25-2023 - 05:26 AM)Rick Wrote:
(04-20-2023 - 07:39 AM)NickxD Wrote: Nice share man, The game is alright not the best but its decent.
I totally agree man, mid game. I had good gameplay and a classic ubisoft feel but when it comes to fps shooters (cod spins) you gotta step outta your comfort zone and do something different to really get people's attention.
I wish they made a decent game, I can't stand how it takes so much bullets to kill an enemy. I do not like the movement as it does not feel good. I hate that people fly in your face and your dead. Its frustrating. But if they would fix somethings on this game it would actually feel amazing no questions asked.
Discord: TBENick | Read Community Rules | Staff Team | Need help PM me! | Webdesigner Contact for more! | Joined Staff: 03-31-2023

Users browsing: 3 Guest(s)