ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

XBox 360 Stealth Source Full Manifest+No KV Mode+Cheats/Bypassess & More

by GHOSTED - 10-14-2019 - 12:56 PM
Credits: Silent Knight

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

DISCORD: geazyclown
(10-14-2019 - 12:56 PM)DreadBot Wrote:

Hidden Content

Honestly this kid every time he post something it just pisses me off. Act's like he knows fucking everything. I called him out a while ago for using that shitty pUnknown source of mine that got dropped which was just the old Teapot Live v2 stealth source with little to no modifications. He claimed custom coded everything in here is leaked content, I'm not trying to flame the thread just very aggravating to see someone give people shit for not knowing what they're doing when him self doesn't know what he is doing and you can tell that just by listening to him in the video.

Destiny bypass sorry that's not going to work and that's because of sanity checks, if you mod something and don't get a ban it's because it's not sanity checked.

This i can actually say is worse then the pUnknown source. Like why do you have a xosc source and header file when you're doing "XamLoaderExecuteAsyncChallengeHook" that is xosc and why you where ever calling that "ExecuteHV" thread I will never understand. Legit everything needed for XOS has been released by one of Teapot Tommys old developers Madaka or what ever his name is. All the UI shit has been released over the year from Giths, Jay, and I to the point you shouldn't be doing these old methods anymore. My self has released a good amount of information in the past about the XeKeysExecute buffer as well where you should understand that more.

The bypasses other then the ones I leaked under the name Kernel really do kill me to see the ones I did a release / leak on are flawless no bans since 17511 I can confirm they work fine been using the same GT for over a year and no ban yet still the rest of the bypasses in there I really just don't know what you think those are going to do for you, and why you're doing machine ID spoofing for every cod I have no idea that's only needed if you get KV banned from games like BO2, Ghost, AW, and BO3. Which the bypasses I provided for BO2, Ghost, and AW you should never need that at all.

I'm not trying to be a dick here people but I highly recommend using something else hell even the original Teapot v2 / XBLS source from years ago and updating it your self that or make your own source.

Notice I know you're not the person that made this video DreadBot just giving my advice and feed back on what's in this video and leak.
What source is this?
 Yours Truly
Discord @乙ㄚれメ ツ#9999
[Image: giphy.gif]
(10-14-2019 - 02:59 PM)PandaSellzOG Wrote: What source is this?

It's pUnknown / Teapot v2 but worse.
aha hes a skid lmfao
(10-14-2019 - 02:27 PM)xCallen_G Wrote:

Hidden Content

Honestly this kid every time he post something it just pisses me off. Act's like he knows fucking everything. I called him out a while ago for using that shitty pUnknown source of mine that got dropped which was just the old Teapot Live v2 stealth source with little to no modifications. He claimed custom coded everything in here is leaked content, I'm not trying to flame the thread just very aggravating to see someone give people shit for not knowing what they're doing when him self doesn't know what he is doing and you can tell that just by listening to him in the video.

Destiny bypass sorry that's not going to work and that's because of sanity checks, if you mod something and don't get a ban it's because it's not sanity checked.

This i can actually say is worse then the pUnknown source. Like why do you have a xosc source and header file when you're doing "XamLoaderExecuteAsyncChallengeHook" that is xosc and why you where ever calling that "ExecuteHV" thread I will never understand. Legit everything needed for XOS has been released by one of Teapot Tommys old developers Madaka or what ever his name is. All the UI shit has been released over the year from Giths, Jay, and I to the point you shouldn't be doing these old methods anymore. My self has released a good amount of information in the past about the XeKeysExecute buffer as well where you should understand that more.

The bypasses other then the ones I leaked under the name Kernel really do kill me to see the ones I did a release / leak on are flawless no bans since 17511 I can confirm they work fine been using the same GT for over a year and no ban yet still the rest of the bypasses in there I really just don't know what you think those are going to do for you, and why you're doing machine ID spoofing for every cod I have no idea that's only needed if you get KV banned from games like BO2, Ghost, AW, and BO3. Which the bypasses I provided for BO2, Ghost, and AW you should never need that at all.

I'm not trying to be a dick here people but I highly recommend using something else hell even the original Teapot v2 / XBLS source from years ago and updating it your self that or make your own source.

Notice I know you're not the person that made this video DreadBot just giving my advice and feed back on what's in this video and leak.

OK wow.
(10-14-2019 - 03:21 PM)DreadBot Wrote:

Hidden Content

OK wow.
Sorry for the rant Dreadbot just aggravating as hell to see this kid claims so much but then make a tutorial just to prove to everyone he really knows as little as someone that's just starting research on this. He's been doing stealth now for a few years now and just knows so little and still does multiple functions that do the same result just renamed it's like what?  Then also has some functions that just make me want to pull my hair out because they're legit either useless or makes zero sense at all.
(10-14-2019 - 03:27 PM)xCallen_G Wrote:

Hidden Content

OK wow.
Sorry for the rant Dreadbot just aggravating as hell to see this kid claims so much but then make a tutorial just to prove to everyone he really knows as little as someone that's just starting research on this. He's been doing stealth now for a few years now and just knows so little and still does multiple functions that do the same result just renamed it's like what?  Then also has some functions that just make me want to pull my hair out because they're legit either useless or makes zero sense at all.
Yeah, 
You can comment your opinion in my post.
I do not have a problem with that.
Have not had a problem with Silent Knight so far. I also liked to help.
really ??? i will test this
(10-14-2019 - 03:37 PM)DreadBot Wrote:
(10-14-2019 - 03:27 PM)xCallen_G Wrote:

Hidden Content

OK wow.
Yeah, 
You can comment your opinion in my post.
I do not have a problem with that.
Have not had a problem with Silent Knight so far. I also liked to help.

Hey I love to see people in the community be nice enough to help others but this to me is not helping. pUnknown was shit but it was a basic shit you know. This is a shit with a sprinkle with a little of everything possible and just way to over done with to much shit. I don't like to shit on people like people think I do. I'm just saying before you start releasing some of this stuff do some research in to this because this is horrifying to me. If I was a newbie and saw this I wouldn't even want to start doing server shit lots of un necessary code.

Users browsing: 4 Guest(s)