ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

XBLBreezy networking strucs

by mint - 05-20-2020 - 09:09 PM
(05-24-2020 - 07:28 PM)D3R8NK Wrote:
(05-23-2020 - 11:55 PM)lkea Wrote:
(05-23-2020 - 08:37 PM)D3R8NK Wrote:
(05-22-2020 - 06:13 PM)mint Wrote:
(05-21-2020 - 10:13 PM)D3R8NK Wrote: Imagine calling someone else skids even though this wasn’t reversed, this was copied and pasted from a source lol
Are you retarded?
You remind me of Not Ikea from cipher chat

Ummm, because i have time to sit on DF and post useless shit..
I notice how you type only when I mentioned your name, and how mint hasn’t responded

Well yeah, why should i be excused of being someone who i am not? So you're saying if people started saying that someone who is not you is you apparently trying to cause shit you're not gonna step in. I got you.

I mean, i'll happily talk on Discord if so be it but that offers for you.
(05-24-2020 - 08:38 PM)lkea Wrote:
(05-23-2020 - 08:37 PM)D3R8NK Wrote:
(05-22-2020 - 06:13 PM)mint Wrote: Are you retarded?
You remind me of Not Ikea from cipher chat

I notice how you type only when I mentioned your name, and how mint hasn’t responded

Well yeah, why should i be excused of being someone who i am not? So you're saying if people started saying that someone who is not you is you apparently trying to cause shit you're not gonna step in. I got you.

you are ban evading tho and caught account breaching in the past
(05-24-2020 - 08:46 PM)EVX Wrote:
(05-23-2020 - 08:37 PM)D3R8NK Wrote: You remind me of Not Ikea from cipher chat

Hey i asked to speak to you person to person and all i got was a rude responce with a threat to release all my information so....

I could have spoke to you about everything, because i had reasons behind everything but i got given 0 chances to explain or speak. I mean feel free to add me if you're going to give me a chance to speak to you 1 to 1
not ikea#9614
(05-24-2020 - 08:48 PM)lkea Wrote:
(05-23-2020 - 11:55 PM)lkea Wrote: Ummm, because i have time to sit on DF and post useless shit..

Hey i asked to speak to you person to person and all i got was a rude responce with a threat to release all my information so....
you got no such threat from me its the rules we have a right to release your account ips and emails if your ban evading and account breaching
(05-24-2020 - 08:49 PM)EVX Wrote:
(05-24-2020 - 07:28 PM)D3R8NK Wrote: I notice how you type only when I mentioned your name, and how mint hasn’t responded

you got no such threat from me its the rules we have a right to release your account ips and emails if your ban evading and account breaching

Well if you let me speak to you the first time about my first ban, then this wouldn't have happened but i never got to say my side of the story
(05-24-2020 - 08:52 PM)lkea Wrote:
(05-24-2020 - 08:38 PM)lkea Wrote: Well yeah, why should i be excused of being someone who i am not? So you're saying if people started saying that someone who is not you is you apparently trying to cause shit you're not gonna step in. I got you.

Well if you let me speak to you the first time about my first ban, then this wouldn't have happened but i never got to say my side of the story
mhm well you never tried to speak to me about your ban we have a ban appeal section for a reason dont come to me with some bs you broke the rules got banned then got butthurt thats on you not me
(05-24-2020 - 08:55 PM)EVX Wrote:
(05-24-2020 - 08:46 PM)EVX Wrote: you are ban evading tho and caught account breaching in the past

mhm well you never tried to speak to me about your ban we have a ban appeal section for a reason dont come to me with some bs you broke the rules got banned then got butthurt thats on you not me
So you gonna let me speak to you or you just gonna be petty as shown in the end of this message?

I didn't use the ban appeal section because i wanted to discuss it in private matters but that was too much to ask for. I mean i was never 'butthurt' you know i made new accounts to try get the issue discussed with another mod or admin since you wasn't having any of it, but like i said i'll still talk to you about it but thats on you to which you either will or you'll just ignore me again.
(05-24-2020 - 08:59 PM)lkea Wrote:
(05-24-2020 - 08:48 PM)lkea Wrote: Hey i asked to speak to you person to person and all i got was a rude responce with a threat to release all my information so....

So you gonna let me speak to you or you just gonna be petty as shown in the end of this message?

I didn't use the ban appeal section because i wanted to discuss it in private matters but that was too much to ask for. I mean i was never 'butthurt' you know i made new accounts to try get the issue discussed with another mod or admin since you wasn't having any of it, but like i said i'll still talk to you about it but thats on you to which you either will or you'll just ignore me again.
regardless who you talk to the result will be the same your a multi and account breacher for that reason your not worth my time to talk to you cant blame it on 'i wouldnt listen to you' you never once tried to talk to me about a ban infact you only got your friend to message me to remove a post that was it
(05-24-2020 - 09:03 PM)EVX Wrote:
(05-24-2020 - 08:49 PM)EVX Wrote: you got no such threat from me its the rules we have a right to release your account ips and emails if your ban evading and account breaching

regardless who you talk to the result will be the same your a multi and account breacher for that reason your not worth my time to talk to you cant blame it on 'i wouldnt listen to you' you never once tried to talk to me about a ban infact you only got your friend to message me to remove a post that was it

well that is some pSupport, but for the record i messaged in the DF discord which got me no where to hey what else was i suppose to do. But hey o well. Looks like people can't be friendly anymore
(05-24-2020 - 09:08 PM)lkea Wrote:
(05-24-2020 - 09:03 PM)EVX Wrote:
(05-24-2020 - 08:52 PM)lkea Wrote: Well if you let me speak to you the first time about my first ban, then this wouldn't have happened but i never got to say my side of the story

well that is some pSupport, but for the record i messaged in the DF discord which got me no where to hey what else was i suppose to do. But hey o well. Looks like people can't be friendly anymore
Not seen you in the discord... soooo

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)