ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

XBFatal No KV Mode! | Long Lasting | Free For Life!

by Kip - 03-27-2022 - 06:32 PM
[Image: 3vjVtEK]
Welcome To XBFatal!

Here at xbfatal we thrive to provide the best quality stealth! We have been in the game since 2016! We hope everyone love's our server and what we have to offer!

This server is long lasting and provides the best life possible!
We have bypasses for almost every game possible!
We are not looking to make huge profit off this its more of a fun project made by me and some friends!

This source was made by us coded by us ect and we hope it helps everyone get started modding on xbox 360 rgh or jtag!

-snip-

Signed
- Kip (Founder)
2016? I don't remember no xbfatal in 2016!
[Image: logo_white_nostroke.png]
Sorry I didn’t specify closer. I was mixed up in things. I’ve been doing this stealth and code stuff since 2016.
(03-27-2022 - 10:31 PM)Kip Wrote: Sorry I didn’t specify closer. I was mixed up in things. I’ve been doing this stealth and code stuff since 2016.

Thank you for the clarification on that was going to say the same thing as xbOnline. As i also do not remember this at all. Maybe update the post it self so it's clear from the gecko.
Guessing this is discontinued?
(03-27-2022 - 09:15 PM)xbOnline Wrote: 2016? I don't remember no xbfatal in 2016!
Its Variant Live from 2019 made by kernal if I remember correctly
[Image: jjk-hakari.gif]
(04-13-2022 - 06:39 PM)Baptic Wrote:
(03-27-2022 - 09:15 PM)xbOnline Wrote: 2016? I don't remember no xbfatal in 2016!
Its Variant Live from 2019 made by kernal if I remember correctly
This I can confirm for you this is not Variant live and this is not made by Deviant, Dread, or Kernel or even BlueSn00w or any part of the development team of Variant live.
https://20.193.148.160/ not trying to be rude, but this really shows your lack of a bit you perform a positive service for anyone I'm sorry, but you're exposing your IP address on your website with your improper DNS management it is sad how many of these servers are popping up even though all the sources public including XBlive, I doubt you fully coated your base itself and I think that anyone who is using the c# server should give Colossus credit. it's getting really ridiculous like a xbonline and xblive coded stuff I can admit that. but for the love of God just admit you're using a base and stop pretending like you coded it all yourself, you probably don't even understand how to generate any of the data on your own and you're just going off of public research please give proper credits. it's getting old every one claiming they wrote stuff they didn't write than using copy and paste code I hope that you're not planning to ever charged for this service at this point, I mean if you make decent cheats 100% try to profit off of it but if you're just using public code f*** you
if you like my posts and want to see more please plus rep
(04-13-2022 - 11:48 PM)the1Domo Wrote: https://20.193.148.160/ not trying to be rude, but this really shows your lack of a bit you perform a positive service for anyone I'm sorry, but you're exposing your IP address on your website with your improper DNS management it is sad how many of these servers are popping up even though all the sources public including XBlive,  I doubt you fully coated your base itself and I think that anyone who is using the c# server should give Colossus credit. it's getting really ridiculous like a xbonline and xblive coded stuff I can admit that. but for the love of God just admit you're using a base and stop pretending like you coded it all yourself, you probably don't even understand how to generate any of the data on your own and you're just going off of public research please give proper credits. it's getting old every one claiming they wrote stuff they didn't write than using copy and paste code I hope that you're not planning to ever charged for this service at this point, I mean if you make decent cheats 100% try to profit off of it but if you're just using public code f*** you
I don't even think this service is even around anymore
Wow, that was fast fastest create and end of a service within 2 days you start an end lol hey you know, maybe he just realized his mistake and he just decided to correct it by cc'd his server. lol
if you like my posts and want to see more please plus rep

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)