ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Would you date somebody who has a child?

by Satan - 12-13-2015 - 01:18 AM
Think very clearly before doing so..But above all..have a straight up convo with her on expectations. If she looking for "fun" then that's her call..if she looking for something long term and serious..then its on you.. Alot of responsibility attached long term..if you like kids and see a future..then sure..full steam ahead.. She likely will be a very responsible
if you have any problems PM me by clicking here
If I wasn't with who I am now, then if I met someone who had a child, It wouldn't bother me in the slightest. I'd still date them.

Obviously a long chat would be needed, talking about the child's father and all that, how committed she is, and they are to their child.
personally i would cause i wouldnt think there giong to fuck around / cheat or be childish or act retarded etc but i could be wrong. just my opinion :)
(12-13-2015 - 01:54 AM)Coordi Wrote: If I wasn't with who I am now, then if I met someone who had a child, It wouldn't bother me in the slightest. I'd still date them.

Obviously a long chat would be needed, talking about the child's father and all that, how committed she is, and they are to their child.

always giving good answers agreed with you
(12-13-2015 - 02:09 AM)satan Wrote:
(12-13-2015 - 01:54 AM)Coordi Wrote: If I wasn't with who I am now, then if I met someone who had a child, It wouldn't bother me in the slightest. I'd still date them.

I do indeed try my best ;).
(12-13-2015 - 02:09 AM)Coordi Wrote:
(12-13-2015 - 02:09 AM)satan Wrote:

I do indeed try my best ;).

that's why i gave you a good rate keep up the good work man
possibly, not recommened tho
If it was not my child then hell no. You can be the most beautiful girl in the world I would not want to be with you if you were so irresponsible as to have a child at any age with a man that was not going to stick around before you even got married. mainly I am referring to women my age as I am 19. understandably if you had been married and the father left and divorced still would not want to be with a woman who has had a kid with another man. unless you adopted him as a single mother (not legal in most places) then I don't want anything serious with a woman who has had another man blow a load in her cooch and dip while she is left to raise it. not anybody's fault but the two people who decided to have that kid. don't think of it as me being a dick but as them making a bad decision and now I am the dick who gets to point out that bad decision.
Freelance .NET & PHP Developer and Personal/Product GFX Artist
[Image: glJMOVQ.gif]
I am a mum and if ever I broke up with my husband I'd expect anyone who wants to date me to be mature enough to step up y'know?
@3 is my slut
i woudldnt lol prob most people woudltn

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)