ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Would You Eat Ass?

by aim - 12-19-2015 - 11:59 PM
I would eat ass if the girl was really fucking hot.
No clue if I would, want to try it at least once though.
No thats gross af lol
Yo she might fart so better watch out xD
[Image: tumblr_nq7al8dlRP1u0bbtlo1_250.gif]
(12-25-2015 - 11:18 PM)RippedRobby Wrote: If a girl is smoking hot and clean, why not?

can i expose you for wanting to eat ass?

anyways id rather not eat ass. if by any chance i would say yes she better be persuasive and show me shes clean asf life she be willing too eat her own ass ahaha
If her but hole was clean. You know i have a problem with that
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Another one bites the dust. | IP: 184.1.41.221 - Email: [email protected]
(01-03-2016 - 08:45 PM)༺ℐȵƙȿȿ༻ Wrote:
(12-25-2015 - 11:18 PM)RippedRobby Wrote: If a girl is smoking hot and clean, why not?

anyways id rather not eat ass. if by any chance i would say yes she better be persuasive and show me shes clean asf life she be willing too eat her own ass ahaha

I was going to buy some kvs from you, but if you expose me, then thats a no go lol.   :oscar:
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: hijacked
(01-04-2016 - 07:25 AM)RippedRobby Wrote:
(01-03-2016 - 08:45 PM)༺ℐȵƙȿȿ༻ Wrote:

I was going to buy some kvs from you, but if you expose me, then thats a no go lol.   :oscar:

i mean only if you buy with amazon cause atm paypal is limited lol
edgy af DO AH KNO U
For sure, and I actually have a facesitting fetish. This thread is turning me on.

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)