ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Worst way to die?

by Satan - 12-21-2015 - 10:22 PM
I know there have been many threads on this, but I just wanted to share this crazy ass dream I had.
I wasn't a part of my dream, but I guess I was just a witness to the events. My dream seemed to be like an episode of 1000 ways to die. So in this one part, this girl was trapped on the outside of a moving car, and the side of her face was jammed into the window. The crazy thing was there was a huge spider web constricting her to the car. And 3 huge ass white spiders the size of a human head were crawling all around her. 

But the thing that killed her was her screams. All I heard was her screaming and then the car glass broke apparently from the screams and it shattered in her head. I woke up immediately after the glass shattered. Now I'm pretty sure that can't happen but damn that was a scary dream.

So whats a pretty harsh way to die, whether real or irrational.
if you have any problems PM me by clicking here
Fu**ing A Fine Girl And Right Wen Your Abouta Bust Out , You Die . That Would SUCK !
Jacked by Red @ https://pulses.xyz/
(12-22-2015 - 01:10 AM)CaptainModz Wrote:
(12-22-2015 - 12:58 AM)Gucci Wrote: Fu**ing A Fine Girl And Right Wen Your Abouta Bust Out , You Die . That Would SUCK !

Damn.. that makes me get depressed just thinking about it..

LMAO! That Would Suck Huh ?!
Jacked by Red @ https://pulses.xyz/
in all honesty the worst realistic death would be burning/Freezing to death or drowning as you feel every second of your last breath until the end
(12-22-2015 - 06:19 AM)CaptainModz Wrote:
(12-22-2015 - 05:33 AM)༺Inkss༻ Wrote: in all honesty the worst realistic death would be burning/Freezing to death or drowning as you feel every second of your last breath until the end

Wow.. ya gotta agree, I mean for years after my grandpa died from drowning after falling out of his fishing boat i was scared to go swimming or on a boat for years.. Its just something that scared the hell out of me.

sorry to hear that man :/
that machine that slowly stretch's you.
dimethylamine - Discord
ask me for it lol- Snapchat
My last visit was 12-24-2020 (currently 7-07-22 LOL, now it's 6-21-23 oops.)
Death by paper cut.
Qric 
Kill trump cuz it's impossible
Half of your body burning while the upper half is being drowned

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)