ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Worst Drug Experience

by Axe - 03-01-2016 - 11:37 PM
Once i tried brugmansia tea, worst drug experiences of all my life, never try it at least you like ugly and real delusion of all the shit you have inside. hahahahahahaha dont do it. Believe me.
nice man !!!!!!
Got waaaay too high one day + sleep deprevation after finishing finals.
Passed out on the stairs, fell down the last 6, stuck at the bottom, crazy out of body experience mixed with paralysis.

Scared the hell out of me.
i hate drugs bro get help
I think ketamine.. made me puke and see the grim reaper standing in my room
I thought I was immune from receiving a K-Hole from Ketamine because I did it countless times without going in a K-Hole.
I was very mistaken.
Scariest shit in my life right there.
Feeling trapped and cannot move or do anything.

Salvia was a similar experience for me.
had a bad trip with weed once, I totally lost sense of time and that shit was sooooooooooooo bad I quit right after...
Only thing I've really messed with is weed, but I've gotten too high a couple of times and just hated it... felt like I was awake + asleep + riding a roller coaster (kinda like the hills and valleys dizziness sensation) all at once. I've gotten much sicker from booze during my college days... but at least you expect to puke when you drink too much. It's a little less predictable with an exceptionally potent strain of weed.
LSD cleaned the whole bloody three story house I was living in...... Just wrong how clean the house ended up!
Got way too high in a foreign city once and it was pretty fucking horrible lol

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)