ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Worked F-Secure Freedome VPN 2.16.5289.0[cracked]

by dragonche - 12-11-2019 - 10:36 PM
Worked F-Secure Freedome VPN 2.16.5289.0[cracked]

[Image: 57216dc8f289.png]

F-Secure Freedome is a powerful VPN client to ensure your complete anonymity and security on the Internet.

This application combines several modules that will allow you:

• use Internet resources without the risk of tracking actions,

• access restricted sites in your area,

• connect to public Wi-Fi networks without the threat of hacking,

• block malicious and fraudulent sites (applications).

To do this, the application uses several remote servers (tunnel channels) to redirect traffic from

Your computer. Amsterdam, Brussels, Warsaw, Copenhagen, East and West Coast are currently available.

USA, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Melbourne, Milan, Paris, Singapore, Stockholm, Tokyo, Toronto and other locations.

Those. the application will change your IP address to one of the listed cities, thereby hiding the real one from everyone who tries

Track you down. By default, the server closest to you is offered.

It is also worth noting the possibility of anonymous search, when neither keywords nor cookies are stored in search engines.

requests, thus not allowing you to spy on you. In addition, it uses traffic encryption between your PC and the remote

server, so it’s impossible to calculate and track the connection.

Has a stylish graphic design, very easy to configure and manage. All actions are carried out literally in one or two

click so that your security and privacy is ensured quickly and reliably.

Now on the case, it runs on Windows 7 and above. Tested on Windows 10 Enterprise 64x.

Installation:

1. Disable other VPN services, if any.

2. Set where to ask either in another place.

3. Run, at the bottom left you will see the subscribe button, you need to insert the code from the read.txt file (it is in the archive), a message appears that the code is invalid or something like that.

4. Exit the program, close it also in the system tray.

5. Start the task manager and stop the fsvnservice.exe process, or the Freedom Service (the result is the same).

6. Unzip the two files (f-secure.freedome.vpn_patch_v2.exe, f-secure.freedome.vpn_patch_v2.exe.md5) from the Patch.zip archive to the program installation folder, for example, I have C: \ Program Files (x86) \ F-Secure \ Freedome \ Freedome \ 1.

I will make a reservation right away about the antivirus, it can knock some kind of trojan or something like that. Therefore, we go into his tinctures and add to the exceptions the folder with vpn installed, as well as the f-secure.freedome.vpn_patch_v2.exe patch itself. If it’s not clear how to add to the exceptions in the antivirus settings, then we search in Google, everyone has different antiviruses, so I don’t see any reason to open this topic here.

7. Run f-secure.freedome.vpn_patch_v2.exe as administrator and click the Patch button, if everything is fine, you will be notified that the patch is complete.

8. Run the program again, check the subscription section, there should be a message - active and check the performance.

If asked to upgrade to the latest version, then click cancel. If you update, I don’t know whether it will work or not.

How much will last, I can’t say for sure, I hope longer than CyberChost.

More details:

https://www.f-secure.com/en/web/home_global/freedome

Download:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/trhduj1zt...m.rar/file

Pass: freevpn

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)