ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Women and Girls are two different leagues.

by Electronic - 03-20-2018 - 06:43 PM
Being the 20 year old that I am, Adulthood is constantly kicking me in the balls to assert it's dominance and to show me that life is top dog. 

Many of you may believe that hey! Being 18 is when you become a man/woman. You're dead fucking wrong. 

My past is littered with women older than me that can only be referred to as girls, because they are. 

Immature, overly emotional girls. 

Whoever created the idea that women can't be Co dependant is a jack ass, because they can. That's what a relationship is. Co dependency. Being able to help each other out when it's needed, now adays girls don't understand the concept between a real relationship unlike mature women. 
Honestly when a woman reaches 28+ I consider them finally a woman. No offense to those that are beyond mature at a younger age. Just my experiences.

Been on a roller coaster ride with some fucking child lately, she's constantly bat shit crazy, she blocks me one day and I'm like okay whatever. Then out of nowhere she comes out of the grave and texts me AGAIN. 

Make up your God damn mind before I make it for you. 

Either way, this is my rant. Didn't mean to offend anyone. Just calling it like I see it.
"It takes one man to change the world, but it takes the whole world to change a man"
[Image: T3Y2DuL.gif]
You should move to Australia!

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)