ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Why did the chicken cross the road

by Pastrie - 06-11-2016 - 12:14 AM
To show he has guts? I don't know.
Ex "Senior staff".
Need help, just click on where you want to go.
OG Member, need anything just Pm me Here
The chicken crossed the road because her rooster was on the other side. The rooster then mounted her, and after that she crossed the road again to get back to her property. She then layed fertile eggs and waited approximately 20 days for the eggs to hatch. And out came 5 different chicks. 4 males, and 1 female. And then the hawk came and snatched them and ate them. The end.
@3 is my slut
why dont you just ask the chicken why he did it?
[Image: flamingtext_com_1454869280_827192156.gif]
(11-13-2016 - 06:36 AM)Xbox Wrote: why dont you just ask the chicken why he did it?

If you can understand chicken language then sure, let's interrogate the chicken for trying to stumble into Area 51. :business:
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
Nah it was to show the chicken had guts, unlike the ball'less Roster.
Ex "Senior staff".
Need help, just click on where you want to go.
OG Member, need anything just Pm me Here
(11-13-2016 - 08:20 PM)Sxarlos Wrote: Nah it was to show the chicken had guts, unlike the ball'less Roster.

the real question is did he look both ways? if he didnt then id say he has guts but if he did look both ways then he isnt as savage as hes said to be
[Image: flamingtext_com_1454869280_827192156.gif]
(11-14-2016 - 02:10 AM)Xbox Wrote:
(11-13-2016 - 08:20 PM)Sxarlos Wrote: Nah it was to show the chicken had guts, unlike the ball'less Roster.

the real question is did he look both ways? if he didnt then id say he has guts but if he did look both ways then he isnt as savage as hes said to be

Oh the conspiracy  :hurr:

I'm now imagining a chicken wearing a suit looking both ways and crossing at a zebra crossing
@3 is my slut
The chicken crossed the road to enter my house and become my Christmas dinner. :darktroll:
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
(11-21-2016 - 11:06 PM)Red Wrote: The chicken crossed the road to enter my house and become my Christmas dinner. :darktroll:

Another one of your great jokes haha keep it up :D
(12-08-2016 - 01:42 AM)Mars Wrote:
(11-21-2016 - 11:06 PM)Red Wrote: The chicken crossed the road to enter my house and become my Christmas dinner. :darktroll:

Another one of your great jokes haha keep it up :D

oml, lmao xD that fuckin joke though
Quote:Jerk it or lurk it pal. - Albert Einstein

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)