ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Why are radical atheists usually only anti Christian and pro other religions?

by Red - 10-05-2016 - 05:48 PM
have online friends who are atheists who let it be known. They will post memes all the time with anti-Christian diatribe. But it made me realize, they are all anti-Christian and no other religion. In fact, they are usually very pro Islam and Hindus.

On the latest one I saw it was saying how bad some brutal Christians were in the dark ages hundreds and hundreds of years ago compared to today's 2016 middle east treatment of people are. So instead of just saying how bad some of the human rights are in the middle east due to religion, instead they say how bad Christianity once was instead.

They always seem to "stick up" for any religion except Christianity. That is one thing I have never understood about these atheists, they seem to all be far left evolution loving people, yet they are happy to say how great these non-Christian "Gods" are and the people who worship them. But be a Christian? Oh no, can't have that.

This is just what I have noticed. I am not saying EVERY atheist is this way, but from what I have seen so far it appears to be that way.
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
I have lost hope, I was Christian my whole life until recently I am losing my faith.

They hate Christianity probably because it is one of the most known religions that can take abuse while if you insulted Islam you probably won't be alive to see the response.
I have a friend exactly like this who always posts anti Christian shit but nothing about Islami, Hindu, Judaism, Muslim, Bhuddism, etc. I think they get true atheism and just plain hating Christianity mixed up.
@3 is my slut
(11-25-2016 - 12:53 AM)Luna Wrote: I have a friend exactly like this who always posts anti Christian shit but nothing about Islami, Hindu, Judaism, Muslim, Bhuddism, etc. I think they get true atheism and just plain hating Christianity mixed up.

I think your right :D
(11-25-2016 - 12:54 AM)Mars Wrote:
(11-25-2016 - 12:53 AM)Luna Wrote: I have a friend exactly like this who always posts anti Christian shit but nothing about Islami, Hindu, Judaism, Muslim, Bhuddism, etc. I think they get true atheism and just plain hating Christianity mixed up.

Either way, they're really annoying. Sick of hearing how terrible Christianity is. I don't believe in anything because I think relying on misguided faith is impractical
@3 is my slut
(11-25-2016 - 01:03 AM)Luna Wrote:

Either way, they're really annoying. Sick of hearing how terrible Christianity is. I don't believe in anything because I think relying on misguided faith is impractical

"I think relying on misguided faith is impractical"

So true, the religion all should follow is the individualism. Make your own ideas up, don't follow others. Don't be a sheep.
(11-25-2016 - 01:06 AM)Mars Wrote:

So true, the religion all should follow is the individualism. Make your own ideas up, don't follow others. Don't be a sheep.

Follow your own herd, not the herd headed toward flood waters. Because watered down sheep can't swim and drown.That's the saying I go by. My auntie is a Christian and her daughter, my cousin married a woman. She doesn't agree with it because of her religious beliefs.
@3 is my slut
(11-25-2016 - 01:12 AM)Luna Wrote:

Follow your own herd, not the herd headed toward flood waters. Because watered down sheep can't swim and drown.That's the saying I go by. My auntie is a Christian and her daughter, my cousin married a woman. She doesn't agree with it because of her religious beliefs.

Wise words there, one of my grandmas is Christian and the other is a Jehovah's witness so I'm sort of stuck xD
(11-25-2016 - 01:15 AM)Jehovah\s witness Mars Wrote:
(11-25-2016 - 01:12 AM)Luna Wrote:
(11-25-2016 - 12:54 AM)Mars Wrote: I think your right :D

Wise words there, one of my grandmas is Christian and the other is a Jehovah's witness so I'm sort of stuck xD

Ugh Jehovah's witness.. They are horrible. Had one come to our door and I was too kind to tell them to fuck off. And so they started quoting their voodoo hoodoo nonsense from the bible or whatever. And then they tried to get me to join their 'cult'.
@3 is my slut
Actualy is not true in my opinion.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)