ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Why Trump will be receiving plenty of votes.

by deverx - 02-22-2016 - 08:49 PM
He says whats on his mind and he isn't a pussy about it. Not to be absurd. But I hope he wins but at the same time I don't

Think about this, You cant ban a religion, race etc. Not only is it physically impossible (Building a wall around the USA wont work. From what I heard it would take billions to just get a couple hundred miles or something along the lines (Dont hold me to that).)

its simply not right, Muslims? 95% of them are normal good people. that small % makes them all look bad.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Another one bites the dust. | IP: 184.1.41.221 - Email: [email protected]
He wins the election
I am a Bernie Sanders fan.
Ima Trump Supporter :D

He'll def be getting my vote!
(10-07-2016 - 12:50 AM)runescape Wrote: Ima Trump Supporter :D

He'll def be getting my vote!

He annoys people, and I like that. :yus:
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
He's not going to let over 500,000 more unkown syrians enter without any documentation

[Image: latest?cb=20170717020129]
(10-10-2016 - 10:22 AM)Winchesterboys Wrote: He's not going to let over 500,000 more unkown syrians enter without any documentation

Trump will actually take action, Hillary would just let it happen and talk a lot of crap trying to soothe people with her words. People don't need words, they need a boot that's going firmly up those terrorists asses.
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
Quote:I am not American, nor 18 years of age

You don't say. I would have never guessed, what with that incredibly insightful... haha wtf was that? That was more of a turrette's outburst than anything else.

Quote:Although he says some disgusting things about Muslims and Mexicans,

Really? Ok, in that case, you can say what those are.

Quote:This is because he is a professional businessman

As opposite to an amateur one? That being your reason why you think he's honest is something else.

Quote: I hope this has changed your view on Trump.

How could it and why you care, foreign minor?

I could do others, but it just gets worse. A lot worse.
He will, no matter what he has said or done his voters seem to be loyal
[Image: NdyCfS2.png]

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)