ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements
Poll: Still Play Xbox 360
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yesVotes: 4 | 57.14%
noVotes: 3 | 42.86%
Total: 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Who Still Plays Xbox 360?

by rlSerenity - 04-28-2020 - 11:21 PM
i am wondering how many to even who still plays and why i play because i still enjoy making tools and releasing things no one even cared to make as offline games you can play daily to common games everyone enjoys at this point am still here as a developer on a console i really still enjoy tell us your opinion maybe say why you're still even around...
[Image: HAMERDANCE.gif]
Probably only modders
Seems like the majority has to be countries like Brazil..., unless its the small percent of people playing backwards compatible 360 games on Xbox One.
I did in 2019, But I moved to PC in begin 2020. Xbox 360 is still a fun place but I suggest to move foreward to PC or Xbox ONE! :))
(04-28-2020 - 11:21 PM)TeddyHammer Wrote: i am wondering how many to even who still plays and why i play because i still enjoy making tools and releasing things no one even cared to make as offline games you can play daily to common games everyone enjoys at this point am still here as a developer on a console i really still enjoy tell us your opinion maybe say why you're still even around...
still fun for old games
I still play Xbox 360. :D
DISCORD: geazyclown
(05-18-2020 - 09:33 PM)01DAM1AN10 Wrote: I did in 2019, But I moved to PC in begin 2020. Xbox 360 is still a fun place but I suggest to move foreward to PC or Xbox ONE! :))

i moved to pc but still work on tools and stuff for xbox 360
[Image: HAMERDANCE.gif]

Users browsing: 3 Guest(s)