ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Which anime has made you cry?

by Kawaii - 02-03-2016 - 12:14 AM
I cried when Gohan transformed into a super saiyan 2
(02-03-2016 - 12:14 AM)Kawaii Wrote: We all know that there's at least one or more anime shows that has made you cry multiple times. I've cried many times while watching One Piece especially when Ace and Whitebeard died.
I have cried a lot watching clanned. the series is full of emotions and also fun. The thing is the most common series which are made to make people cry did not make me cry but series like clanned aim for different thing as it is based on action anime. There are few situations where you cannot just hold your tears as it is too hard to believe what is happening. You guys shoul watch it.
Clannad. Worse than cutting onion!
(10-20-2020 - 03:28 AM)asianglow Wrote: Clannad. Worse than cutting onion!

Exactly this. Also Clannad Afterstory.
Naruto is extremely sad for me
Animes that made me cry would be Fruits Basket (although I was a kid at the time), and Pokemon (when Pikachu first leaves Ash). More recent cries would be Fairy Tail when Simon sacrifices himself for the main characters in the Tower Arc. RIP
Inuyasha, Naruto.
A Silent Voice is a movie but still anime , and I didn't cry during but afterwards I did. Very much a tearjerker.
Naruto, marked my chilhood a lot
5 centimeters per second got me good
Telegram: pjspooky
Discord: 99xyz
Kik: tweaker

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)