ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Which Social Media Site Do You Use The Most?

by Micerker - 11-29-2017 - 12:02 PM
TorFacebook is so op
(11-29-2017 - 12:02 PM)Micerker Wrote: Out of the many social media sites available, such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Plus, Instagram etc., which one do you use the most?

reddit, 4chan, this place, sometimes 7chan, generally edgy shit. no normie shit like facebook.
Twitter as a social media
I mainly use Snapchat but I sometimes interact with the hacker known as 4chan.
Does Discord count? I suppose it's more of a chat platform rather than a social media outlet, but it's really all I use. If that doesn't count, then I'd say Twitter. I used to have a Facebook until I realized what they were doing with everyone's data.

Haven't touched Facebook in 4 years.
To be completely honest with you, Facebook. A lot of people talk shit about it, but I like it, lol.
All in some weeks i'll be all over facebook like a clingy bitch and some others its snapchat, instagram, discord, twitter and youtube
If an egg is broken by an outside force, life ends. 
If broken by an inside force, life begins. 
Great things always begin from the inside.
Use facebook and reddit now and again.
Facebook( business), Twitter, instagram(ladies)
(11-29-2017 - 12:02 PM)Micerker Wrote: Out of the many social media sites available, such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Plus, Instagram etc., which one do you use the most?

Facebook, discord.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Multi-Accounting

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)