ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Where do you think GTA VI will be?

by Sco77yModz - 12-12-2016 - 12:22 AM
i didn't realise they had announced it yet
(04-08-2018 - 05:14 AM)nibba333 Wrote: i didn't realise they had announced it yet

....GTA VI is GTA 5 meaning it already has been released. 
dimethylamine - Discord
ask me for it lol- Snapchat
My last visit was 12-24-2020 (currently 7-07-22 LOL, now it's 6-21-23 oops.)
i dont really care where its going to be just want it to be as big as possible XD
Man, Vice City with today's graphics would be off the hook! I must admit tho the reason I fell in love with the game was the 80s time setting and the soundtrack with that. Let's hope if they do go the vice city road they have a classic radio station with more Toto Africa!!
I hope it will be some huge interesting city in the us again.
Yeah, they're totally just going to map the entire world, and you won't need a plane to get anywhere. You could drive across all of America, and it would take just as long as it would in real life.
[Image: ZQfGKWd.png]
[Image: 3BfWbKt.png]
(07-14-2018 - 03:29 AM)Sasuke Wrote: Yeah, they're totally just going to map the entire world, and you won't need a plane to get anywhere. You could drive across all of America, and it would take just as long as it would in real life.

that would take a crazy amount of time making.
sweet man i really like this post
Hopefully not in Liberty City. But I'm looking forward to create ma own menu for it.
My guess is London and or somewhere in the United States. It would be cool to see it somewhere like Hawaii or some other place they have not done.

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)