ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Where do you get your news?

by Marko - 06-09-2016 - 04:52 AM
Mainstream media is getting boring everyday so my main sources are infowars_com and rt_com ... of course on infowars you'll find lots of bizarre stuff incl. fake claims ... etc. but hey mainstream media also has got it's own fake news.
From Social websites, forums, news sites, TV, ...
[Image: RU8KrQc.gif]
News channel, online sites, articles etc.
i get via news site
I really feel sorry for anyone who actually gets their news from FB, majority of people are force fed leftist bias almost everywhere nowadays. Sick.

(01-17-2017 - 06:58 PM)buddhamanic Wrote: Mainstream media is getting boring everyday so my main sources are infowars_com and rt_com ... of course on infowars you'll find lots of bizarre stuff incl. fake claims ... etc. but hey mainstream media also has got it's own fake news.

Once you're redpilled, theres no going back. You start to see propaganda in things you probably loved like certain movies etc...
Magazins and Newsites
I get my daily news from keemstar.
My news comes from coworkers. I have no interest in news really :/
I wish i did tho. Would be easier to jump into convos.
Thought i can be the dumb/uneducated interviewer instead, sometimes that is pretty funny especially when the ppl react harshly hahah
most of the times from social media and some local newspaper websites.
9gag ahahaha best source

or vice

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)