ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Whatsapp Clone

by Dark Master - 11-27-2015 - 05:08 PM
As promise i ll share something special and here you go guys.

Want to create whatsapp like application even with more features? if yes then hit like, rep me up and download the hidden contents.
WhatsApp clone with Web Source, Android application source and iOS application source. There is no manual to make it but a hint "Use android app development kit(eclipse based) for Android application and iOS development kit for iOS application and for web installation you need to install it manually by importing database and editing config.php and other related files"

Note: There is no manual to install it on your server as well as application integration how ever application contain comments on each function to easily integrate/build it.

Websource:
Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

Android application code:
Hidden Content

iOS application code:
Hidden Content

Stop leeching hit like and rep me up
Former Developer of Demon Forums, created many things including that daily post goal(it is redesigned by Haxxz after me) and much more.

Want to donate Something do it right now. BitCoin: 33FXVFtm7yEmSvsxxQPcaW4Gt8LVHVR5yZ
I'm not exactly sure what "WhatsApp" is but this is a great leak OP
(11-27-2015 - 08:23 PM)CaptainModz Wrote: Can you explain a little what this is?

It is Instant messenger script including application source. It contain some awesome features like calling, realtime chat, profiles, and many other things like wechat or whatsapp.
Former Developer of Demon Forums, created many things including that daily post goal(it is redesigned by Haxxz after me) and much more.

Want to donate Something do it right now. BitCoin: 33FXVFtm7yEmSvsxxQPcaW4Gt8LVHVR5yZ
lol nice leak bro!!!
Hell yeah this is awesome been looking for this a while thanks

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)