ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Whats your favorite Anime?

by Tamaki - 11-16-2015 - 01:26 AM
OnePuch-Man! This anime is really creative and fun to watch!

I like the humor sense in this anime too :)
https://www.G2G.com - The best C2C platform for gamer to buy and sell virtual assets / goods!
(12-30-2015 - 08:51 AM)G2G Wrote: OnePuch-Man! This anime is really creative and fun to watch!

Creative? It's more like random, but it was definitely one of the top of 2015 for humor.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Not like that pls lmao.
Kirito is my favourite anime and he was the first i watched because the fist anime i watched was SAO.
(12-30-2015 - 10:06 AM)Sewn Wrote:
(12-30-2015 - 08:51 AM)G2G Wrote: OnePuch-Man! This anime is really creative and fun to watch!

Creative? It's more like random, but it was definitely one of the top of 2015 for humor.

Yeah, creative as in i never thought a main hero who can one punch to kill anything can has such interesting story.

Before i watched the anime, I was thinking "Well, one punch and kill anything, it must be damn boring as no matter what bosses they create, they can be killed in one sec". But turned out it was interesting and i was addicted to the show :)
https://www.G2G.com - The best C2C platform for gamer to buy and sell virtual assets / goods!
I like a lot of different Anime , to etch and all the others. I really do prefer Sword Art Online and One Piece.
I really enjoyed Testament of Sister New Devil that was the most etchiest Anime I've watched besides Hentai LOL.
"It takes one man to change the world, but it takes the whole world to change a man"
[Image: T3Y2DuL.gif]
Probably My Teen Romantic Comedy Snafu or deathnote because it was the first series that I have watched. I just finished Anohana in two days and it was awesome so I'd recommend that.
I don't really watch anime,
Ban reason: Another one bites the dust. | IP: 184.1.41.221 - Email: [email protected]
pokenmon :) i love her.
Ban reason: Multi-accounting. | IP: 184.1.41.221 - Email: [email protected]
Mekakucity Actors c:
Sword Art Online

And SAO II

JK, Probably 'Soul Eater', But 'Log Horizon' Was Good Too. idk I don't think I have found a true favorite. I don't think I ever will... plus I am relatively new to anime I have watched about 30 give or take,

(No offence to SAO fans, I watched the dub, so... eh)
You Guys Are Amazing! ;D
(As well as my insatiable love for purple)

Users browsing: 6 Guest(s)