ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Whats The Worse Excuse You Have Heard For Getting Free Stuff(Cash Drops Or Recovery's

by Satan - 12-11-2015 - 07:25 AM
(12-11-2015 - 08:12 PM)HostedLobby Wrote: lol these kids first off if he worked for Rockstar he could just ask his "Manager" or what ever for some money its litterally one click away if you worked there.... xD but anyways that shits to funny...

to be honest i dont even think he needs his manager lol. :P
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Another one bites the dust. | IP: 184.1.41.221 - Email: [email protected]
(12-11-2015 - 07:25 AM)satan Wrote:
Just Wondering 
Mine was my Little Kid In Voice Message - "I work for Rockstar and if you don't give me 500 millions dollhairs i'll band your profile on GTA"

(that's how the kid spelled it in the text message it's not a typo)

You just said a kid in voice message then you said no typos just in a text message?
[Image: 35QJVBY.gif]
[Image: xvIWibM.png]
TROLLED
(12-11-2015 - 10:12 PM)123 Wrote:
(12-11-2015 - 07:25 AM)satan Wrote:
Just Wondering 
Mine was my Little Kid In Voice Message - "I work for Rockstar and if you don't give me 500 millions dollhairs i'll band your profile on GTA"

(that's how the kid spelled it in the text message it's not a typo)

You just said a kid in voice message then you said no typos just in a text message?

i like to thing of a voice message as a text message (: online
if you have any problems PM me by clicking here
(12-11-2015 - 10:06 PM)Comit Wrote:
(12-11-2015 - 08:12 PM)HostedLobby Wrote: lol these kids first off if he worked for Rockstar he could just ask his "Manager" or what ever for some money its litterally one click away if you worked there.... xD but anyways that shits to funny...

to be honest i dont even think he needs his manager lol. :P

probally not you can just add it your self lol...
(12-11-2015 - 11:26 AM)Nova Wrote: Kids these days, always trying to be smart when in fact they sound stupid.

They shouldn't have Xbox Live.

True

[Image: ToleratedNine.jpg]
I can’t tell if this for a game or not, but those cringe giveaways (durv)

When the kid says “I’m dying” or “I’m poor”
dimethylamine - Discord
ask me for it lol- Snapchat
My last visit was 12-24-2020 (currently 7-07-22 LOL, now it's 6-21-23 oops.)
I once had a kid tell me his brother just died and can I mod his account to cheer him up I done it cos u never no there might have been some truth in it I doubt it but yh lol
mine just told me that his brother spent all his cash on crap cars and outfits, semi felt bad for the kid so i had to drop him some $$

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)