ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

What would you do in a Zombie Apocalypse

by Tamaki - 11-04-2015 - 06:19 AM
This has been removed by staff
TOUCAN'S ULTIMATE APOCALYPSE PLAN 101
By Toucan

Where would you go?:

On a inhabited Island that is resource sufficient.
Who would you take/How would you survive?:
Couple girls, create a harem, take part in intercourse with female counterparts, create a mini army, become dictator, continue to multiply army through intercourse, maintain population, create boats, sail to mainland, slaughter zombies and conquer vast lands.

When the great leader Toucan is dead:
Power vacuum shall occur, eldest sons shall fight to the death and claim part of territory and eventually begin their own beliefs and religious cults and battle it out with the other clans created by the absence of power.
Where would you go?: The Gun Store, The Store Then Back Home Too Block Up My Neighbouthood
Who would you take?: My GF And Side Hoes, And My Friends
How would you survive?: By Shooting Zombies And Eating Lmao
Quote:"You cant fix stupid."
Where would you go? i would probably try to find an island far af away from a high population...
Who would you take? any close friends and family i had still alive. probably not random people are they could betray us.
How would you survive? i would use swords for zombie killing since its quiet and would attract more zombies. i would use the guns if any other people tried some slick shit on my group. probably have too start like a farm or something to keep us healthy and since we are on an island we have plenty of water just have to make a filtration system to clean the water.
I'd grab a group of friends, and go to the local walmart and board up all the doors with shelves. Then make a large area out of more shelves, and keep all the most useful equipment in there (Example: Food, Water/Juices, Weapons, Etc.) I'd put empty cans and glass bottles on a rope around the doors so that i could hear the zombies/people walking in (inspired by TWD).
Simple i would go save Megan fox then go to a light house on a private island and take it from there...
Hope to go to the oval office under neath bunker (sharknado) take my whole family and other girls (more people) make kids eat them (rick and morty style)
dimethylamine - Discord
ask me for it lol- Snapchat
My last visit was 12-24-2020 (currently 7-07-22 LOL, now it's 6-21-23 oops.)

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)