ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

What should schools teach the next generation of Kids?

by Satan - 12-12-2015 - 08:37 PM
what do you guys think? what should they teach
if you have any problems PM me by clicking here
Well I think they should teach kids how to actually live. What the working life is like.

When I was at school I learnt shit that I've never used before except basic maths. I learnt cooking with came in handy with myself, if I ever need to cook. Schools need to teach things such as dealing with law, if you happen to be in that situation. Things that will actually benefit a kid when they grow up.
(12-12-2015 - 08:40 PM)Coordi Wrote: Well I think they should teach kids how to actually live. What the working life is like.

When I was at school I learnt shit that I've never used before except basic maths. I learnt cooking with came in handy with myself, if I ever need to cook. Schools need to teach things such as dealing with law, if you happen to be in that situation. Things that will actually benefit a kid when they grow up.

agreed and they teach some pointless stuff, and try to sugar coat some shit
if you have any problems PM me by clicking here
(12-12-2015 - 08:42 PM)satan Wrote:
(12-12-2015 - 08:40 PM)Coordi Wrote: Well I think they should teach kids how to actually live. What the working life is like.

agreed and they teach some pointless stuff, and try to sugar coat some shit

I'll be honest, the only class I ever learnt anything was the History class, because the teacher sat us down, and taught us from the front, none of this arty group work shit that they do now.
I think they should drop history as a core class and implement another option for an elective or something also they should drop all math above algebra seeing as we will never ever use it in liife unless we become a math magician or something or rocket sccience
(12-12-2015 - 09:12 PM)HostedLobby Wrote: I think they should drop history as a core class and implement another option for an elective or something also they should drop all math above algebra seeing as we will never ever use it in liife unless we become a math magician or something or rocket sccience

I thoroughly enjoyed History when I was learning it. I think a lot of the schools have these courses with so much in them because they want the students to go off to uni.

I think schools should be 2 course.

One for students who want to go straight into the working life after, or college, and one for those who wish to go into uni.
How not to be a disappointment in life.
dimethylamine - Discord
ask me for it lol- Snapchat
My last visit was 12-24-2020 (currently 7-07-22 LOL, now it's 6-21-23 oops.)

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)