ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

What's your favorite place to go for fun?

by Rebecca - 11-14-2016 - 10:14 AM
I'm going to have to say the beach for me. There's some really lovely beaches here where I live and they're super secluded. What about you?
@3 is my slut
sushima is the fav wow
the park fam, its kinda boring to be always at home
(11-14-2016 - 03:40 PM)Scrible Wrote: the park fam, its kinda boring to be always at home

I agree especially if you are alone with a kid all day and no car D:
@3 is my slut
I live in a place where there isn't much to do unless you drive a decent ways. So I mean there is forest roads that I drive on and drift away on and its pretty fun.
(11-21-2016 - 08:55 PM)Sanic Wrote: I live in a place where there isn't much to do unless you drive a decent ways. So I mean there is forest roads that I drive on and drift away on and its pretty fun.

I also live somewhere there isn't much to do. Country living in a rented home. If it was our own home I'd be gardening all day or out patting the ponies
@3 is my slut
(11-21-2016 - 08:58 PM)Luna Wrote:
(11-21-2016 - 08:55 PM)Sanic Wrote: I live in a place where there isn't much to do unless you drive a decent ways. So I mean there is forest roads that I drive on and drift away on and its pretty fun.

I also live somewhere there isn't much to do. Country living in a rented home. If it was our own home I'd be gardening all day or out patting the ponies

Living in the country has a lot of advantages, not loud, safe, and tons of shit to do outdoors. But I wish there was a taco bell closer :'(
(11-21-2016 - 08:59 PM)Sanic Wrote:

Living in the country has a lot of advantages, not loud, safe, and tons of shit to do outdoors. But I wish there was a taco bell closer :'(

This is a small country town, we live on the main road so it is unfortunately noisy :(
@3 is my slut
(11-21-2016 - 09:01 PM)Luna Wrote:

This is a small country town, we live on the main road so it is unfortunately noisy :(
We also live on a main road, but usually the only vehicles you hear are loud cars/trucks and semis. But other than that its actually pretty quiet.
(11-21-2016 - 09:06 PM)Sanic Wrote:
(11-21-2016 - 09:01 PM)Luna Wrote:

We also live on a main road, but usually the only vehicles you hear are loud cars/trucks and semis. But other than that its actually pretty quiet.

That's lucky! People always go past here. I live in Australian country down the very bottom of Australia. But there's so many tourists
@3 is my slut

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)