ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

What's happening everybody!?Newbie here!

by PBoneS - 10-07-2021 - 02:00 AM
Hello everyone..Thanks for taking the time to read.I was always fascinated by what can be accomplished with some time,patients,and the ability to figure out the things that they don't want you to know..I don't know where everyone is from,but I am born and bred from the usa and here our founding fathers made a handwritten document of rules and guidelines for our government to follow..They gave us the freedom of information and knowledge which is one of the top ones that they are trying to take away from us..Our land and our politics have become corrupt breaking any oath they have made persuant of the almighty US dollar..The root of all things evil.. Our friends and neighbors murdered for it.. Wives or husband's leave and abandon their families for it. Others do dispicable acts for it..Some have many, many have some, and many have none..I personally seen what it can do to beautiful people..You aquire many friends when you have it, and not one when you have none. Im currently going through a horrible divorce (my 2nd) after almost 15 years. She trying to remove me from my 9 year old daughters life,hiding her location from me..Everything was great until I lost my job as a truck driver and the income slowed down. I brought here here from a foreign country without any help from anyone. Now I'm 45 and alone again. I don't have another restart left in my heart..I feel like my soul has been ripped out and I'm left helpless and clueless..THIS IS WHERE MY NEW HOBBY BEGINS.I hope to aquire much knowledge from the users here.Im starving for it so please give all you can..Firstly I'd like to learn the android system and how to get into any device from my own phone or pc.Then go from there..Please direct me to places you think may benefit me.Show me the way in even if it's through the back door, or blasting through the walls for that matter.. Thank you for taking the time to read all of this.I feel it was necessary in order to introduce myself and who I am right now..
Welcome to DF

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)