ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

What rank are you in CS:GO?

by Kawaii - 02-29-2016 - 03:51 AM
I don't get what people find so attractive about this game.
You'd expect how any PC can run the game easily, but apparently mine is so under-developed to the point where I can barely get a steady framerate on my end. If I'm lucky, I'll come down with 15 framerates, nothing more.
Was LEM before the rank changes, now unranked but was MG2 rip.
I'm a demoted MG2, now I'm GN2, I'm from the UK.
Global on 3 accounts, whatever that means.

Listen, rank doesn't mean anything at the end of the day, as long as YOU improve, it's all that matters, I've seen too many shitters in high ranks to believe that rank means everything.
(12-18-2016 - 06:22 PM)lohhik Wrote: Global on 3 accounts, whatever that means.

Listen, rank doesn't mean anything at the end of the day, as long as YOU improve, it's all that matters, I've seen too many shitters in high ranks to believe that rank means everything.

Global is pointless, once your at that rank, you can't even find anyone.
Actually it doesn't really matter, I'm from EU and I find games within 10-60 seconds.

I also find cheaters in 1/3 games, PRIME MM. Man that prime doesn't mean shit unfortunately :/ Game's awful to play on 64tic either way.
(12-18-2016 - 06:30 PM)Aeroski Wrote: I played CS:GO like once and then never went on it again.

Yep, the same goes for me. I ended up giving away the Steam account to some dude I met on Xbl.
Silver 3

Took me a while but I finally got it.
i need to buy it but i wont play it

Users browsing: 3 Guest(s)