ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

What plugins?

by 119k - 08-25-2016 - 02:16 PM
G'day forum team.

I was curious about what plugins are used on Demon Forums as i am starting a Gaming Server and have a forum and am trying to get it set up so i'm able to have something somewhat as functional as Demon Forums. It's just so purdy and swish, and i truly can only ever dream of making something half as neat at this place, so i figured it was worth the question.

Any chance i'm able to get a peek/list of what you guys use so i know if i'm on the right track with mine? There's a bunch of stuff i'm not able to work out just yet, so it could be helpful to know if i have the right plugins and if there's some paid stuff i may need to go hunting for. Currently spending my Credits like a crack-whore in a drug-den over here :P

Cheers team!
Alot of our plugins are custom coded and paid for so they most likely won't be released. Most of them you can actually figure out, for example lottery.
^

The ones that aren't custom are easy to find, for example, NewPoints.
Yuma#3948 or smth idk
Most of the fancy plugins you see around were either written by me or fixed/made better by @Nova and I
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: n/a
(09-01-2016 - 07:09 AM)HaXzz Wrote: Most of the fancy plugins you see around were either written by me or fixed/made better by @Nova and I

That's cause, you're the daddy of deving sites.
-----------------------------------------

Ye tru neva false.

----------------------------------------------

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)