ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

What job would you want to have?

by Albertinohh - 12-14-2016 - 01:00 AM
I am from Romania, and new around here.. trying to fit in.

I would like to be a police officer, you guys?
Kinda ironic how you wanna be a police officer but browse a illegal forums.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Advertising forums is not allowed. Do be aware that this will earn you a permanent ban. Use ban appeals to get unbanned.
a call center job :P Simple

[Image: latest?cb=20170717020129]
(12-14-2016 - 01:10 AM)Cunt Wrote: Kinda ironic how you wanna be a police officer but browse a illegal forums.

You're referring to DemonForums?

I don't have a favorite on me, I just go with the flow and see whatever life takes me.
(12-14-2016 - 05:49 AM)Nix Wrote:
(12-14-2016 - 01:10 AM)Cunt Wrote: Kinda ironic how you wanna be a police officer but browse a illegal forums.

I don't have a favorite on me, I just go with the flow and see whatever life takes me.

No, I'm referring to ChristiansMingle.com. Of course, I'm referring to DemonForums
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Advertising forums is not allowed. Do be aware that this will earn you a permanent ban. Use ban appeals to get unbanned.
(12-14-2016 - 01:15 PM)Cunt Wrote:
(12-14-2016 - 05:49 AM)Nix Wrote:

No, I'm referring to ChristiansMingle.com. Of course, I'm referring to DemonForums

That's fine, but why are you referring to DemonForums? It's not like the website is of anything to be frowned upon, let alone even being illegal.
bin man hahah jk probably like a it worker
I think the most perfect job is being just the son of a rich guy.
Actually just applied for a job at a call center, highly doubt I will get it though:P

[Image: latest?cb=20170717020129]
criminal attorney

Users browsing: 4 Guest(s)