ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

What is bitcoin?

by MrFuzzy - 12-14-2017 - 08:52 AM
What and the fuck is bitcoin?
------------------------------------------
Ways to contact me!

Discord: Mr Fuzzy#4195

or my discord server. 

Click Me!
------------------------------------------
its one of the most oldest cryptocurrencies it just turned out to be the most expensive
BTC is a type of crypto-currency that started in july of 2011, and was traded as an online currency by many places, such as large forums looking for donations and other business type places. It started out solving algorithms. The largest trading of these are done in markets like binance and coinbase. It is currently worth 17499.97USD as of the time of this post.
[Image: 2srhNkF.jpg]
And now Bitcoin is down at 14631.33 US Dollar as of 9:53 PM 12/22/2017, its a very risky currency at the moment.
(12-20-2017 - 01:56 PM)Sinners Wrote: BTC is a type of crypto-currency that started in july of 2011, and was traded as an online currency by many places, such as large forums looking for donations and other business type places. It started out solving algorithms. The largest trading of these are done in markets like binance and coinbase. It is currently worth 17499.97USD as of the time of this post.

Nah it never solved algorithms, there's just a tonne of computers hashing transactions (miners) until a  block's hash (a block is pretty much a chosen collection of transactions) meets the difficulty threshold - i.e. its hash is below a certain number.
Also transaction fee is so fucking huge is not worth anything anymore. Good if you want to invest and keep it there. Not good if you want to buy coffee with it.
Use Google dude lmao
BTC is a type of crypto-currency that started in july of 2011, and was traded as an online currency by many places, such as large forums looking for donations and other business type places. It started out solving algorithms. The largest trading of these are done in markets like binance and coinbase. It is currently worth 17499.97USD as of the time of this post.
not sure if srs..
daddadadadadadadadadadadadadd

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)