ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

What is Bitcoin?

by geraldalzaga - 10-13-2017 - 02:44 PM
I have been seeing this in  many online network marketing. Bragging about this bitcoin but I really have no idea about how to use the points or coin in it? Does it have limitations per country, because that doesn't seem to be very popular in my country
1. It's a currency that you can get for free, by mining Bitcoin.
2. It's basically an untraceable online currency, but some people use it IRL too
3. It's worth way more than any other currency on earth
4. The deep web & people into online crime love it :P
5. It doesn't have limitations, but a lot of shops don't accept BTC payments.
It's a virtual currency that many people use. I don't really know how else to explain it.
Bitcoin is the thing, what you can sell for a big count of dollars!
It's a virtual currency that many people use. I don't really know how else to explain it.
If you don't know even the basics about it, I recommend you google it and read up about it.
I'm not being a smartass, I'm serious.
[Image: 24NY3zi.jpg]
I love Mars
bitcoin is about to fall so I dont recommend investing it it anymore.
(10-18-2017 - 04:57 AM)Austin Wrote: bitcoin is about to fall so I dont recommend investing it it anymore.

I have been hearing this alot lately. It's getting me worried myself.
[Image: 24NY3zi.jpg]
I love Mars
Bitcoin is a money u can "farm" using a computer , but most of the time it take year to make 1btc with a computer , we use special material.
It's practically a currency in which the virtual community are trying to spread, hoping to retrieve some of the power from the world powers. Usually on a decentralised platform.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)