ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

What helps you fall asleep easier?

by MSCR - 02-26-2017 - 01:31 PM
No problem falling asleep. But you can take.... ah what's it called... magnesium oxide or melatonin. Assuming one is single, jerk off, exercise, listen to part of a book on tape like 30-60mins. Cut out caffeine a couple hours before.
Taking a hot shower and staying in it for 20 minutes before bed :P

[Image: latest?cb=20170717020129]
Music is the most relaxing way to fall asleep.
(02-25-2017 - 01:21 AM)Orange Wrote: For me, I like to have the room temperature cold (like 65F degrees) and I like to bundle up underneath the covers. I find that it's also easier to fall asleep after taking a shower. I think room and body temperature impacts my ability to fall asleep a great deal. :)

What helps you fall asleep easier?

You basically described the same thing for me.. a nice hot shower and then a chill room not freezing but cool room and then maybe a blanket to cover up with to keep me warm.. one extra thing i need tho is a pillow between my knees and feet and then somehing to cuddle with lol preferably my puppy as she is literally a hear sack and keeps me warm under my blanket :P
(03-01-2017 - 03:49 AM)Nova Wrote: Music is the most relaxing way to fall asleep.

Omg I put on rain sounds on my computer

[Image: latest?cb=20170717020129]
Tbh there really isn't set things that help me sleep. It really depends on my mood. Sometimes its music, sometimes a movie. Other times nothing helps, I just need to pass out. As of recent its talking to my friend and putting each other asleep.
The Best way for me to sleep is having a roleplay with my friends.

*Stares at Thalia* You still owe me playtime, Thalia-Sama.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Spamming.
Reading or listening to a book.

Or maybe some background sounds like nature or rain
[Image: RU8KrQc.gif]
I'm prescribed Seroquel at maximum does, so it does the trick...kinda. I also have to take something called Belsomra.
[Image: 24NY3zi.jpg]
I love Mars
Valium ;) haha, that always help
docker run -it secretsquirrel/the-backdoor-factory bash # ./backdoor.py 

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)