ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

What gamertags did you claim?

by upset - 05-19-2016 - 08:50 PM
Just wanting to see if anything on here claimed any nice tags. I didn't get anything good because i didnt have tenure so i had to wait a few hours before being able to claim tags on fresh accounts.

But i got these:

valet
finder
ceased
scents
olives
DCA
nwl
nwk
wlc
[Image: b964a826bf7328ceab559cc1734971f7.gif]
I got absolutely nothing because i dont have an account that had gold for over a year. But i have found some 3 letter GTs and a few 2 letter ones that can be taken.
(05-19-2016 - 09:27 PM)Bed Wrote: I got absolutely nothing because i dont have an account that had gold for over a year. But i have found some 3 letter GTs and a few 2 letter ones that can be taken.

You dont need gold or anything anymore. They did that for a few hours so they got first picks.

All 2 letters/characters are either taken/banned/reserved. (went through them all...)
(05-19-2016 - 09:38 PM)Lion Wrote:
(05-19-2016 - 09:27 PM)Bed Wrote: I got absolutely nothing because i dont have an account that had gold for over a year. But i have found some 3 letter GTs and a few 2 letter ones that can be taken.

You dont need gold or anything anymore. They did that for a few hours so they got first picks.

All 2 letters/characters are either taken/banned/reserved. (went through them all...)

On the website: Xboxgamertag.com

If you type a gamertag and the thing is like this: Online Status: Offline || Xbox Membership: Silver/Free || Zone: None || Country:

That means the GT hasent been switched to xbox 360 and can be taken. I have tried alot of 3 letter GTs that have the thing like this^^^
It still says they are taken because of me not having gold on my account for a year.

For example try: N4U

(05-19-2016 - 10:04 PM)Bed Wrote:
(05-19-2016 - 09:38 PM)Lion Wrote:

On the website: Xboxgamertag.com

If you type a gamertag and the thing is like this: Online Status: Offline || Xbox Membership: Silver/Free || Zone: None || Country:

That means the GT hasent been switched to xbox 360 and can be taken. I have tried alot of 3 letter GTs that have the thing like this^^^
It still says they are taken because of me not having gold on my account for a year.

For example try: N4U

No... i got all my tags on fresh accounts.
Valet is decent, but the rest aren't appealing.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)