ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

What drug are you scared of?

by Red - 10-27-2016 - 01:03 AM
that shit called Krokodil if youve ever heard of that stuff you should be scared to try that too lol.
[Image: flamingtext_com_1454869280_827192156.gif]
(11-10-2016 - 10:45 AM)Xbox Wrote: that shit called Krokodil if youve ever heard of that stuff you should be scared to try that too lol.

I've honestly never heard of that, sounds like fun!
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
I am scared of DMT.

Because it has a name for catapulting you into another world. I am also scared of LSD. But yet I want to try LSD, DMT, Heroin and MDMA.

[Image: h0SLryf.gif]

[spoiler="Anime Club logo"][Image: RxX656N.jpg][/spoiler]
(11-10-2016 - 04:40 PM)Rin Wrote: I am scared of DMT.

Because it has a name for catapulting you into another world. I am also scared of LSD. But yet I want to try LSD, DMT, Heroin and MDMA.

DMT sounds great. I may have to see if I can get my hands on some.
(11-10-2016 - 04:49 PM)Red Wrote:

Heh, nice. If you do so you need to tell me every fucking thing you experienced :D

I almost tried Heroin last weekend, but my friends pulled me over and didn't let me take it, for gods sake :C

[Image: h0SLryf.gif]

[spoiler="Anime Club logo"][Image: RxX656N.jpg][/spoiler]
(11-10-2016 - 04:56 PM)Rin Wrote:
(11-10-2016 - 04:49 PM)Red Wrote:

Heh, nice. If you do so you need to tell me every fucking thing you experienced :D

I almost tried Heroin last weekend, but my friends pulled me over and didn't let me take it, for gods sake :C

I'll see what I can do, hopefully. :ha!:
Easily potassium chloride, sodium thiopental

started in russia i think back in '02 scared shit i wouldnt even think about doing it
[Image: flamingtext_com_1454869280_827192156.gif]
I've done everything except Meth. I'll never do meth.
(11-11-2016 - 05:54 AM)PsychoWhite Wrote: I've done everything except Meth. I'll never do meth.

But if you've done everything else then there's nothing to be afraid of about meth. You should try it!

Users browsing: 5 Guest(s)