ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

What do you think you do best?

by Nix - 10-02-2016 - 01:58 PM
You don't really ask yourself this question, but it makes you feel like shit if you look yourself in the mirror and realize that you don't do anything besides going on the computer for hours straight. Doesn't it? Well, that's just it for me. I honestly can't think of anything I do besides getting on the PC. It seems really depressing. Is there anyone who feels this way? I'm sure I'm not the only one.

How about you?
(10-02-2016 - 01:58 PM)Alex Wrote: You don't really ask yourself this question, but it makes you feel like shit if you look yourself in the mirror and realize that you don't do anything besides going on the computer for hours straight. Doesn't it? Well, that's just it for me. I honestly can't think of anything I do besides getting on the PC. It seems really depressing. Is there anyone who feels this way? I'm sure I'm not the only one.

How about you?

I consider myself to be tech savvy, so to speak. I can't say I'm good at anything, I don't really judge myself that way. If someone likes what I do, then I know I'm doing something right.
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
(10-02-2016 - 03:20 PM)Red Wrote:
(10-02-2016 - 01:58 PM)Alex Wrote: You don't really ask yourself this question, but it makes you feel like shit if you look yourself in the mirror and realize that you don't do anything besides going on the computer for hours straight. Doesn't it? Well, that's just it for me. I honestly can't think of anything I do besides getting on the PC. It seems really depressing. Is there anyone who feels this way? I'm sure I'm not the only one.

How about you?

I consider myself to be tech savvy, so to speak. I can't say I'm good at anything, I don't really judge myself that way. If someone likes what I do, then I know I'm doing something right.

Wow, that's an optimistic view. I never thought of it that way.
That's why I don't look myself in the mirror.
(10-02-2016 - 04:01 PM)racim Wrote: That's why I don't look myself in the mirror.

That's probably for the best. :u
Well im on pc all day too since this is my love, but im also a good thinker, whatever i do i learn about it as much as i can so i can make it work for me in best way possible and im not talking about pc only.
[WTS] Private Dehashed/Cracked Databases!
Remember to Like my posts!
:kappa:
[Image: giphy.gif]
I have a slight obsession with web development, when k say that I mean I don't know a time that isn't spent in highschool or working on websites.
Mine is BMX. I just love going to skate parks and shit.

My favorite trick so far is the Barspin
Add me on uPlay - x12GA (Plat 2/1.4KD)
I'm pretty good at moving on. I work 8 hours a day and PC for 6 hours at night, rinse and repeat.

It's all I need in my life.
I live on my phone and computer.
It's not a bad thing.

While I'm on it, I learn hella useful skills that can make me some money

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)