ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

What do you think happened?

by upset - 05-24-2016 - 08:52 PM
We've heard a lot of stories about planes in the last few years. Yet another has surfaced.
What do you think really happened to it?

Quote:EgyptAir has retracted its claim to have found debris belonging to flight MS804.

“We stand corrected,” Airline vice-president Ahmed Adel has told CNN. The wreckage “is not our aircraft”.

The retraction now puts EgyptAir in line with Greek officials, who had earlier cast doubt on the claim by Egyptian authorities. Neither the airline nor Egypt’s foreign ministry have yet made a public statement.

Full Article
[Image: b964a826bf7328ceab559cc1734971f7.gif]
The answer is: Aliens.
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
I believe in super natural things (Ghosts), but Aliens, yes their HAS to be another dominate race on some other plants, just as we are dominate on earth. Put missing planes and things, like the Bermuda Triangle, I believe there is something in the ocean/atmosphere there that messes with the magnetic field, causing strange things to happen, just my opinion.
(09-30-2016 - 02:04 AM)Bed Wrote: I believe in super natural things (Ghosts), but Aliens, yes their HAS to be another dominate race on some other plants, just as we are dominate on earth. Put missing planes and things, like the Bermuda Triangle, I believe there is something in the ocean/atmosphere there that messes with the magnetic field, causing strange things to happen, just my opinion.

Yeah, the Bermuda Triangle has always interested me. The only thing I could possibly think of is when America was making all of those nuclear tests in the 1950s, they experimented with other stuff too, such as world destroying weapons for a potential World War 3. Perhaps they scrapped a weapon that disabled technology in the ocean? I'd say it was plausible.
It's not natural, there has to be someone or something that had caused this. I'm thinking terrorists.
I doubt Terrorists would do that. Nobody has claimed it, not even ISIS.
(10-01-2016 - 04:43 PM)Red Wrote:
(09-30-2016 - 02:04 AM)Bed Wrote: I believe in super natural things (Ghosts), but Aliens, yes their HAS to be another dominate race on some other plants, just as we are dominate on earth. Put missing planes and things, like the Bermuda Triangle, I believe there is something in the ocean/atmosphere there that messes with the magnetic field, causing strange things to happen, just my opinion.

Yeah, the Bermuda Triangle has always interested me. The only thing I could possibly think of is when America was making all of those nuclear tests in the 1950s, they experimented with other stuff too, such as world destroying weapons for a potential World War 3. Perhaps they scrapped a weapon that disabled technology in the ocean? I'd say it was plausible.

Its really an interesting theory, but i dont think it would be real, since the bermuda triangle was exist before nuclear weapon
(12-06-2016 - 01:06 PM)pofak Wrote:
(10-01-2016 - 04:43 PM)Red Wrote:

Its really an interesting theory, but i dont think it would be real, since the bermuda triangle was exist before nuclear weapon

I was not saying that the Bermuda Triangle is a nuclear weapon, I was agreeing with Bed that planes ships etc had gone missing there. You should read more clearly.
It's probably in the ocean somewhere. I feel there may be parts of the ocean that have stuff similar to black holes.
@3 is my slut

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)