ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

What do you look for the most in a woman?

by yums - 03-06-2016 - 03:43 AM
Look, I'll be honest with you. I want my girl to have a nice ass, but I like petites.

Without sounding like "Romeo", I also want my woman to have the same likes as me, to be pretty and to be loyal. That's basically all I need.

What about you?
Yuma#3948 or smth idk
I'm an ass man, I think I've said that before, but it's nice to have both.
But if it's a cute Japanese or South Korean chick, I'll settle for one without much body. As long as she got a little something I can work with.
I prefer women with an average size bust.
[Image: hoMDRFm.gif]
(03-06-2016 - 03:50 AM)Gess Wrote: I prefer women with an average size bust.

Yeah, the big tits are nice, but not the sloppy/saggy ones. xD
I like them not too small, not too big, but a little above average and propped up ( no sag ). 
And a nice phat butt. haha.
(03-06-2016 - 03:47 AM)Axe Wrote: I'm an ass man, I think I've said that before, but it's nice to have both.
But if it's a cute Japanese or South Korean chick, I'll settle for one without much body. As long as she got a little something I can work with.

Asian women, eh? Fair enough, I like Japanese women quite a lot too. I can't be arsed with learning Japanese, though, so she'd better talk English :-P

That's understandable, it's the only thing you look for in a woman? You'll pass for quite a lot, won't you?
Yuma#3948 or smth idk
(03-06-2016 - 03:52 AM)Malcolm Wrote:
(03-06-2016 - 03:47 AM)Axe Wrote: I'm an ass man, I think I've said that before, but it's nice to have both.

Asian women, eh? Fair enough, I like Japanese women quite a lot too. I can't be arsed with learning Japanese, though, so she'd better talk English :-P

That's understandable, it's the only thing you look for in a woman? You'll pass for quite a lot, won't you?

I like blondes and Japanese women.
(03-06-2016 - 03:52 AM)Malcolm Wrote: Asian women, eh? Fair enough, I like Japanese women quite a lot too. I can't be arsed with learning Japanese, though, so she'd better talk English :-P
Yeah, I dig that. They're so fucking cute. I wish I went to a Japanese school honestly. I missed out on so much harem LOL
I might end up learning Japanese, I'm really into anime, and I actually want to move to Japan later on in life.
(03-06-2016 - 03:54 AM)Axe Wrote:
(03-06-2016 - 03:52 AM)Malcolm Wrote: Asian women, eh? Fair enough, I like Japanese women quite a lot too. I can't be arsed with learning Japanese, though, so she'd better talk English :-P
Yeah, I dig that. They're so fucking cute. I wish I went to a Japanese school honestly. I missed out on so much harem LOL
I might end up learning Japanese, I'm really into anime, and I actually want to move to Japan later on in life.

I'm moving to Japan in about a year or two.
(03-06-2016 - 03:54 AM)Axe Wrote:

Eh, I might learn Japanese too one day. The more knowledge, the better. I'd rather not move to Japan though. I heard they sell used panties in some sort of vending machine.
Yuma#3948 or smth idk
(03-06-2016 - 03:57 AM)Malcolm Wrote: Eh, I might learn Japanese too one day. The more knowledge, the better. I'd rather not move to Japan though. I heard they sell used panties in some sort of vending machine.

Isn't that great?
Who couldn't dig this.
Spoiler Show
[Image: 01bba1356dc74c0793c54cb2724baac6.jpg]

(03-06-2016 - 03:55 AM)Gess Wrote: I'm moving to Japan in about a year or two.

Well hey, lucky you man.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)