ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

What do you guys think about the debate?

by aesheramy - 10-21-2016 - 08:41 AM
I think Hillary got this in the bag!
I don't like the fact it's plastered all over UK news.. it's like why? it's not even us lol
[Image: NdyCfS2.png]
(10-21-2016 - 11:04 AM)SQUID-EYE Wrote: I don't like the fact it's plastered all over UK news.. it's like why? it's not even us lol

[Image: giphy.gif]

Right after that leak of him in 2005, I don't see how he can get back up. He's not even enjoying the election results, a myth of his claiming the election is "rigged".
Lettuce be honest here. Trump is too controversial NOT to be president.
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
I think she is absolutely loser :D
(10-24-2016 - 10:25 AM)amiga Wrote: I think she is absolutely loser :D

And guess who agrees with you?

Hillary does:

[Image: ZV1cxn.gif]
Hilary better win. Trump is crazy as fuck. Sadly though according to the "polls" hes starting to come back, and actually has a chance at becoming president. all we can do is pray I guess
I'm not from the US but it seems like an all round bad idea for Trump to win?
(10-30-2016 - 05:17 AM)deconception Wrote: Hilary better win. Trump is crazy  as fuck. Sadly though according to the "polls" hes starting to come back, and actually has a chance at becoming president. all we can do is pray I guess

The FBI are looking into her emails, if she is found to be breaking the law then Trump will win. Then again, Trump annoys so many people that he will win. They even made a game about him being president, I don't see a new game for Hillary.
(10-31-2016 - 01:07 PM)Red Wrote:
(10-30-2016 - 05:17 AM)deconception Wrote: Hilary better win. Trump is crazy  as fuck. Sadly though according to the "polls" hes starting to come back, and actually has a chance at becoming president. all we can do is pray I guess

The FBI are looking into her emails, if she is found to be breaking the law then Trump will win. Then again, Trump annoys so many people that he will win. They even made a game about him being president, I don't see a new game for Hillary.

Trump wins = im moving in the woods to Canada with the bears
[Image: NdyCfS2.png]

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)