ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

What do I do now?

by my7h - 06-16-2017 - 01:25 AM
So I decided to try and break into a server, or at least break into a website. So I gathered as much information about the website as I could, or as you would call it, "doxing". So what do I have? I have the website's IP, I have three open ports, of them being 80, 554, and 7070. And I used Nmap to find that there are only 2 guesses on the OS of the system. It's either Microsoft Windows 7 or Microsoft Windows Server 2016 build 10586. Also, the registrar is register.com.

So what do I do now? I could get more info, such as say the DNS servers (there seems to be four of them according to who.is). How would I go about say gaining access?
Suck ur mom off
Are you running off Kali Linux? and I personally would start from a bunch of VPNs or even a computer in a different location than your home.
The info that you gathered won't really help you with what you are trying to do. Try scanning for XSS with kali and uploading a backdoor with XSS or possibly using the site to phish with XSS. If you need help with that you can look here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lM-ho-jGEE
25% off coupon: DemonForums

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)