ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

What country would you want to visit?

by Nix - 02-02-2016 - 12:55 AM
(02-02-2016 - 01:35 AM)Finessed Wrote: Ive always wanted to visit the Niagara Falls, so Canada.:)

Ah, Niagara Falls, a gorgeous place. I have personally been there, while passing by on vacation, and damn was it worth it. I definitely recommend going there.
Yuma#3948 or smth idk
always wanted to vist Melbourne Australia
[Image: l2JIjasbl0qnKWVH2.gif]
(02-02-2016 - 02:15 AM)Malcolm Wrote:
(02-02-2016 - 01:35 AM)Finessed Wrote: Ive always wanted to visit the Niagara Falls, so Canada.:)

Ah, Niagara Falls, a gorgeous place. I have personally been there, while passing by on vacation, and damn was it worth it. I definitely recommend going there.

Lucky! My friend keeps telling me its something to see especially at night cause it lights up!
(02-02-2016 - 03:27 AM)Finessed Wrote:
(02-02-2016 - 02:15 AM)Malcolm Wrote:

Lucky! My friend keeps telling me its something to see especially at night cause it lights up!

Oh, yes, it's absolutely incredible. I count myself lucky I got to see such a sight.
Yuma#3948 or smth idk
France, I kind of want to go there.
[Image: ZQfGKWd.png]
[Image: 3BfWbKt.png]
Mexico or Italy heard a lot about them
#UnderwaterSquad
Italy, Holland, Japan & USA (Which isn't a country, I know)
Japan.

I'd like to visit Japan because anime is all.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: multi
Australia is a big one for me
Italy and New Zealand are pretty high up on my list, I have a bunch of family on Italy and if really like to meet them.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)