ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

What country do you live in?

by Kyphos - 05-24-2016 - 02:49 AM
I live in New Zealand, just got back from America for holidays.

How about you guys/ladies? :)
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Don't talk shit.
New Jersey,
US

New Jersey is a small northeastern state with some 130 miles of Atlantic coastline. Many of its counties are considered part of the New York City metropolitan area. Jersey City, across the Hudson River from Lower Manhattan, is the site of Liberty State Park, where ferries embark for nearby Ellis Island, with its historic Immigration Museum, and the iconic Statue of Liberty.

^ Thanks google :)

-Lion
[Image: b964a826bf7328ceab559cc1734971f7.gif]
(05-24-2016 - 02:55 AM)Lion Wrote: New Jersey,
US

New Jersey is a small northeastern state with some 130 miles of Atlantic coastline. Many of its counties are considered part of the New York City metropolitan area. Jersey City, across the Hudson River from Lower Manhattan, is the site of Liberty State Park, where ferries embark for nearby Ellis Island, with its historic Immigration Museum, and the iconic Statue of Liberty.

^ Thanks google :)

-Lion

Ooooohhh nice  :shy:
United States of America boiii the land of the retarded imbeciles free and the home of the robberies, gangs, and ignorance brave! lol.
(05-24-2016 - 03:08 PM)Axe Wrote: United States of America boiii the land of the retarded imbeciles free and the home of the robberies, gangs, and ignorance brave! lol.

Lol you funny mf  :D
I'll stick with just saying I live in the USA.
[Image: 24NY3zi.jpg]
I love Mars
I'm in Jordan right now.
UK here buddy. :D
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
I am from the United States of America. California to be exact. :)
Good ole United States

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)