ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

What are your thoughts on Israel?

by NvS - 04-01-2016 - 09:36 AM
(04-01-2016 - 09:36 AM)NvS Wrote: Israel is known for committing war crimes against Palestine.

Israel has killed more Palestinians than Palestinians have killed Israeli's.

So, what do you all think about the illegal occupation and the terrorism of Israel?

LOL both groups commit war crimes against each other but keep in mind the main 2 that are talked about took place in the mid 1900s not 2000s. Netanyahu is nowhere close to actively sending out IDF forces to fight against Jordan: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jordanian_...occupation
Both sides have useless political warfare but to call out only Israel is quite irrelevant: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Pa...de_attacks
I do not know how I have 1k credits lol
ISIS was started by BUsh and Obama let the job unfinished, so they left the country in chaos
(04-01-2016 - 05:38 PM)C22 Wrote:
(04-01-2016 - 05:36 PM)Weed Wrote:
(04-01-2016 - 05:33 PM)C22 Wrote:
(04-01-2016 - 05:32 PM)Weed Wrote:
(04-01-2016 - 05:30 PM)C22 Wrote: Well this will never happen, So I'm not worried lol.

yea, but u have to worry i guess lol  :sleepy: thus mathefuckerz evrywr

I Don't worry. I think we will all be fine. They won't be doing shit.

they are driving us to the edge man,  

They are not driving us to the edge. Nor are they killing.Its terrorist who are in Israel that are killing. You need to do some research.

C22, you are the dumbest person I've ever seen on all the forums I have been on. Congratulations.
OY VEY THE GOYIM KNOW SHUT IT DOWN
Honest opinion here(don't kill me for it) .The "occupation" is not illegal as the arabs and Palestine lost some wars.The spoils belong to the victor does not it?Both Germany and Japan were occupied after their defeat in ww2.Don't hate me for it,you ask for thought,i gave you mine.And to be honest both of them as modern states did not exist."Palestine" was simply the name the romans gave to the area that included ancient israel.When the Un partition the land of the Ottoman (which was under Britain's mandate) The Palestinians could have gotten their independent state right there but they choose war over peace and attacked the israeli side leading to a series of wars in the region.Israel is not the only one occupying palestine,Jordan has annexed palestinian land too but no one ever talk about that because it ain't israel.
i think israel is an illusion and actually it's a black hole leading to unicorn land where unicorns are scheming to overthrow the UN in favor of dolphins fulling the world
War will never stop between these two countries; their feud stretches back into ancient times.
It's pretty logical on who's on the wrong
So I'm not worried lol
my honest opinion is that things will never change how long have the various wars or feuds over things gone that whole area has really known nothing but war for that long no one can remember anything else and that is a sad thing but what can you do to change an idealistic nature of that area it only tales one person to fire a weapon and a response is normally so much more.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)