ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

What are your thoughts on Israel?

by NvS - 04-01-2016 - 09:36 AM
They have some good looking women.
2 state solution.
So I'm not worried lol
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Multi-Accounting/Link Monetising
The way Israel acted towards the Palestinians is very similar to the way Nazis acted towards Jews. They both fixated on weaker groups who can't defend themselves, they both treated their victims as substandard and with no regard to them being humans, they both acted outside legal foundations to annex land, homes, and valuables from victims, and etc. I mean, there's a little difference in their behavior (the insignia on their uniforms, lol). I mean, just look at all the things they did. They invaded Palestine, unwillingly put Palestinians into ghettos, and the routinely sponsors violence against them.

If that's not enough for you, then they also were accused of war crimes by the UN and they used chemical warfare on innocent people too. Also, America FUNDS them. More specifically, we give them billions of dollars yearly, which they mostly use for their military. Then, you have Americans who put the blame on welfare for taking up too much of our tax money, which is completely retarded, lol. My point is, Israel and its people are scum.

I know this is old, by the way. I just thought it was an interesting topic.
not worried about them...between i do watch their spy movies..
While I highly dislike Islam, I dislike Judaism almost as much. 

Also, I don't want (((them))) to steal my foreskin.
Why do u dislike Islam?

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)