ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

What Should I Post Next?

by FalconRGH - 02-22-2021 - 10:35 AM
Hello Everyone, So Ive Been Wondering...
What Sources Everyone Would Want To See On Here? ("NOT" SVT, NiNJA (2), Project-X, Or Death-Rider)
Or Maybe Whats Next I Should Discuss About Such As Menus, Servers, Or Just Console News In General?
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: multi
I would like to see the project x and svt font, no doubt...
some really functional RCE crash, any idea where to start?

thanks...
(02-23-2021 - 09:31 PM)Apollo31 Wrote: I would like to see the project x and svt font, no doubt...
some really functional RCE crash, any idea where to start?

thanks...
Ok So There's A Bunch Of Fonts For In Game GTAV 
The Main Font Being #1 (Script Font)
There Are Currently 8 Fonts In Game 1-7 Works As A INT And #8 Needs A Certain Code To Access It
Here Is The Website To Get The Names Of The Fonts IRL: Fonts | GTA Wiki | Fandom
Here's A Example How To Have The Fonts On Ur Menu:

-------------------------------------------
int MenuTitleFont = 1;

drawText("ExampleTitle", MenuTitleFont, menuXCoord, 0.045f, 1.2f, 1.2f, TitleRed, TitleGreen, TitleBlue, TitleAlpha, true);//menu title

AddIntChanger("Title Font Changer", &MenuTitleFont, 0, 7, false, false);//Title Font Changer
-------------------------------------------

With The RCE, I Dont Have A RCE Crash But I Have 2 Protections For RCE (1 Can Be Used As A Toggle And The Other Needs To Be Hooked)
[url=https://gta.fandom.com/wiki/Fonts][/url]
wowwwww .. thank you very much, helped me a lot
(02-24-2021 - 03:24 AM)Apollo31 Wrote: wowwwww .. thank you very much, helped me a lot
Of Course!

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)