ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

What I do every weekend.

by explain - 02-06-2016 - 03:28 PM
This is what I do every weekend.

I wake up, clean my room, take a shower, play games and go post here, eat, then play games and post here again, then I sleep.

What do you do every weekend?
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: multi
This routine can't have been going on for long lol
[Image: 35QJVBY.gif]
[Image: xvIWibM.png]
TROLLED
(02-06-2016 - 03:31 PM)123 Wrote: This routine can't have been going on for long lol

Lol, but when I haven't joined here, the routine is the same but wihout the posting thing.
I wake up, Eat, Brush my teeth, play games for the rest of the day, eat, go to sleep.
[Image: ZQfGKWd.png]
[Image: 3BfWbKt.png]
(02-06-2016 - 03:35 PM)Sasuke Wrote: I wake up, Eat, Brush my teeth, play games for the rest of the day, eat, go to sleep.

Oh forgt to add that brush my teeth part on mine lol. Also don't challenge please. I'm still young.
(02-06-2016 - 03:39 PM)nil Wrote:
(02-06-2016 - 03:35 PM)Sasuke Wrote: I wake up, Eat, Brush my teeth, play games for the rest of the day, eat, go to sleep.

Oh forgt to add that brush my teeth part on mine lol. Also don't challenge please. I'm still young.

Well... I must do it for my family. :noh:
[Image: ZQfGKWd.png]
[Image: 3BfWbKt.png]
(02-06-2016 - 03:40 PM)Sasuke Wrote:
(02-06-2016 - 03:39 PM)nil Wrote:

Well... I must do it for my family. :noh:

But I do it for our Holy Father, God!
mines bout the same as you lmao
I usually get all of my errands and chores done but most weekends consist of either volunteering or just getting out.
~ Vini Vici ~
(02-06-2016 - 05:14 PM)Ryan Wrote: mines bout the same as you lmao

We're twins, lol.

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)